Workday Email

I obviously cant speak for what specifically they were told. But I do know you really ought to have your resume and work experience on your Workday profile. Target is increasingly using it for internal hiring. Possibly even forgoing posting a job if they can find somebody already qualified on Workday.
Well, I better go clear that up.... I have no intention of ever managing a store again. I've served my time up that ladder. No thanks, I'm fine where I am....

I knew that. At your DC what does A Sort do?
They run A-sort? Basically the mezz POC. Call out jams, lights, switch chutes, turn off and on the sorter, control inducts.

Not sure I understand what you're asking.

They run A-sort? Basically the mezz POC. Call out jams, lights, switch chutes, turn off and on the sorter, control inducts.

Not sure I understand what you're asking.
Do they get side by sides? Call jams? Locate Jams, look at pending trailer moves (the board)? What’s your a sort TM suppose to do. I didn’t think it was that hard of a question

Do they get side by sides? Call jams? Locate Jams, look at pending trailer moves (the board)? What’s your a sort TM suppose to do. I didn’t think it was that hard of a question
It wasn’t a hard question. It was a poorly worded question. You might as well ask what an inbound problem solver does. Why they solve inbound problems what else

That's pretty much what A sort does minus the looking at trailer moves. Mine has to flip boxes as well to make sure label is up, find and fix any IOTT/IOC, and at one point we had a vision system with lights we had to disable for plastics so they wouldn't reject. Got rid of it over a 2 or so years ago but that definitely made things interesting when you had a lot of plastics come through. I think all A sorts do the same job just different building.

That's pretty much what A sort does minus the looking at trailer moves. Mine has to flip boxes as well to make sure label is up, find and fix any IOTT/IOC, and at one point we had a vision system with lights we had to disable for plastics so they wouldn't reject. Got rid of it over a 2 or so years ago but that definitely made things interesting when you had a lot of plastics come through. I think all A sorts do the same job just different building.
This.

My previous SOM made it so A Sort isn’t able to catch side by sides anymore due to safety reasons. I guess the DC has changed the process several times before. So for right now NO side by sides.

Thanks bro

Back