Archived Working ship from store to order pick up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked on the Kronos app and saw that I'm scheduled for opu (order pick up?) next week. When I was hired I was told that I would work in order pick up. During orientation I shadowed a tm(who's amazing btw) from sfs. She and another tm trained me for two days in sfs. I'm on my second week now. I know opu you have 30 min vs the 4:30 deadline in sfs. Will I have to go straight to the back and start picking or packing like sfs? Do I go to guest services instead?

I just looked on the Kronos app and saw that I'm scheduled for opu (order pick up?) next week. When I was hired I was told that I would work in order pick up. During orientation I shadowed a tm(who's amazing btw) from sfs. She and another tm trained me for two days in sfs. I'm on my second week now. I know opu you have 30 min vs the 4:30 deadline in sfs. Will I have to go straight to the back and start picking or packing like sfs? Do I go to guest services instead?
OPU you just put the items into bags and they are usually held somewhere near guest services (ASANTS) for the guest to pick up. You shouldn't have to worry about packing like you do for SFS

OPU you just put the items into bags and they are usually held somewhere near guest services (ASANTS) for the guest to pick up. You shouldn't have to worry about packing like you do for SFS

Thank you! 🙏🏾 Will I need the cart? Or it just depends on the size of the order. Since I’m not packing will I still need to print the labels or the receipt/list? Will I report to guest services on that day?

Get with a Leader/lead when you get into the store. The process of picking is pretty close to SFS, but like Switch23 stated, instead of the SFS shipping process, you place the items in your stores OPU hold area. Just ask where that is and they should get you set up. Just tell them that you have trained in SFS and not OPU would need to know the process.

Thank you! 🙏🏾 Will I need the cart? Or it just depends on the size of the order. Since I’m not packing will I still need to print the labels or the receipt/list? Will I report to guest services on that day?
I usually just grab a regular shopping cart but thats another ASANTS, and with labels I've done both where I've had some print out for the bags I put the items in or I manually fill out the info on stickers that I put onto the bags like the date, last name and order number.

At my store, this is how it goes:
1. Grab a three-tier. Has a barcode label for the cart and each tier has one for what the ePick app calls a "sub-cart". Grab a Zebra. Grab a radio. Grab a box cutter.
2. Log into ePick
3. Pick an OPU order
4. Go shopping.

It'll give you locations for items, many of which are in the stockrooms. You have to scan the stockroom location, then the item itself, then the sub-cart, before it'll let you move to the other item.
When done, bring items to hold area, bag the stuff, scan hold location, print labels with hip printer, put in hold location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back