Wow I won the perfect attendance raffle at work today!

That's gonna depend on your store. I had a previous HR who would count that as a tardy, not a late.

We had this thing during October . Have no idea who won 😐.
The store I work at does it occasionally, but they only announce the winner before they claim the prize via the break room message board. After the person claims their prize, they immediately take down the congratulatory message making it very easy for people to not know who won the perfect attendance award.
Nice, congrats!
Hard work pays off, proud of you!
Thanks guys! I'm very happy that things are going well lately here at work!

My bro in law works at a food packaging printer and they give out $50-100 gift cards for anyone that has perfect attendance for the month.

That's gonna depend on your store. I had a previous HR who would count that as a tardy, not a late.
When explaining the time-clock, my HR tells every orientation group that they can be 5 minutes late without actually being counted as late. I never have figured out why we advertise that. That's probably the one thing they will remember from orientation.

When explaining the time-clock, my HR tells every orientation group that they can be 5 minutes late without actually being counted as late. I never have figured out why we advertise that. That's probably the one thing they will remember from orientation.
Right?

Gotta love the TMs who punch in five minutes late, slowly get their equipment, then have a ten-minute conversation with whomever in TSC. By the time they hit the floor it's at least 20 minutes past shift start. And of course they are the ones waiting in TSC to punch out five minutes early as well.

Yeah, I'm a hard-ass.

Aren’t Tardy and late the same thing?
At 6 minutes, you will show up as late when they pull the attendance report. There were a couple of team members who were always 4 or 5 minutes late, causing others to be late leaving. Tardy refers to being late, but not late enough to show up on the report.

Back