Archived Xbox and PS4 Reservation Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for awhile. They still have no official release date even though we know they are coming out around nov/dec. Rumours have it that the ps4 will be out the week of black friday. I didn't even know we did pre orders for consoles. I didn't see any reservation cards for the wii u?

We didn't get Wii U cards in until about a month before it launched, and then only 5 total, if I remember correctly.

I preordered on amazon so that I'll have one come launch day, if target or somewhere else ends up with a better preorder with exclusives or something then I can just preorder that one and cancel my amazon preorder. I'm getting a ps4 at launch one way or another!

Im getting the ps4 at launch as well. Ahh must have missed the cards. Haven't been in electronics for awhile. I pre ordered from gamestop. whopping $100.

I think my ETL said you can preorder the PS4 online at target.com.

My advice to all Electronics Team Members is to put the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 reservation cards on a locking peghook or sell them from behind the Electronics boat. Last fall, we had a guest buy all 10 Wii U reservation cards we had. When he finally came in we told him we would sell him two of each variety. To keep the story short, he was not happy. Keeping them on a locking peghook or behind the boat will ensure fairness (for the most part) and will provide each guest an opportunity to reserve the new consoles.

As of two days ago, you can't pre order at target.com. Maybe eventually, but not right now.

Oh. Guess I never submitted that post I typed up yesterday. D'oh.

Ps4 and xbox one were both available for preorder when I looked yesterday. PS4 is un-dated. Xbox is marked for 11.30, PS4 accessories are dated for 12.30, but I think the dates are just placeholders as neither system has an official release date.

We didn't get Wii U cards in until about a month before it launched, and then only 5 total, if I remember correctly.

was he one of those tax people or whatever? We get those guys who come in and try to buy up every console.

I have had a couple of my annoying regulars (resellers) already asking me about how many cards we were getting for each, so my team lead decided to limit them to 1 for each system when we do get them to keep them away.

Im getting the ps4 at launch as well. Ahh must have missed the cards. Haven't been in electronics for awhile. I pre ordered from gamestop. whopping $100.

It's also $100 less when you it comes out. You could also go in and pay another $100 or whatever every month or so and when it does come come out you owe nothing or very little. It's like layaway if you want it to be.

My advice to all Electronics Team Members is to put the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 reservation cards on a locking peghook or sell them from behind the Electronics boat.

Good idea, I think I will do the locking peghook idea!

Yeah ECN said you can pre-order on Target.com, but at full price. Cards are to come much later, but no date was specified.

Wait, did I miss the reservation cards?

I preordered on Amazon, then when I got to work the next day, I remember I'd save 10% by buying at Target lol

Wait, did I miss the reservation cards?

I preordered on Amazon, then when I got to work the next day, I remember I'd save 10% by buying at Target lol

No, you didn't miss anything. You can right now pre-order (albeit at full price) on Target.com. The reservation cards for both systems did not hit stores yet, nor will they for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back