Archived YAY I'M DONE!!!11!! ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatcashierdude

Former Service Desk Ninja
2 week notice is in, my last day will be soon and I'll go to making almost $2/hour more than I was making at target, at a much smaller store (<10 employees). Feels nice now, work is a lot less stressful. To everyone that is searching, hang in there; you will find something, anything that's better than what you're getting at target.

Congrats on the upcoming change of venue.
Another one set free.....

Congrats! Cashiering is alright except having to get red cards. The only problem I have with working at Target that makes me want to leave so far is that the schedules are horrible.

Congratulations.

Don't be a stranger, drop by and let us know how things are going now and then.

Congratulations.

Don't be a stranger, drop by and let us know how things are going now and then.
I will, though I won't be here as often.

Congrats! Cashiering is alright except having to get red cards. The only problem I have with working at Target that makes me want to leave so far is that the schedules are horrible.
Haven't just done cashiering in a while, it's usually service desk, and when I do have a cashier shift I spend half of it covering guest service or GSA breaks, or doing defectives. I hate the redcards, and it doesn't matter now so I'm not going to ask unless I feel like it.

Today was my last day. I'm sad to be leaving everyone at my store but the higher pay wins. If my new job won't give me 30-40 hours in the summer I might go back for a few months to work part time again (or I'll try walmart lol).

*sniff*
another one set free
(dabs eyes with a hankie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back