Archived You Wanna Know What Really Grinds My Gears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our HRTM prints enough copies for anyone who wants to take them, and if there aren't any left you can always ask them to make more. I've had many incidents where I've been alone on the floor just to check my grid and see that I'm supposed to have another TM with me that is late by an hour or two. The LOD was too busy running around to notice/check their grid. If I'm dealing with a guest who speaks another language, it's also handy to see who's working that I can call to translate for me...

I don't see a big issue. There are some employees I really enjoy working with, and others I can't stand, and I like to know who's working.

TMs Holding the Grid as if they're LOD and they just HAVE to see who's coming in today.

What's wrong with that? I like to know who I'm working with, I like to know when certain TL's leave/come in, when AP leaves and who's here till when, it's really advantageous.

TMs Holding the Grid as if they're LOD and they just HAVE to see who's coming in today.

I want to know if the PTM I am pushing can be handed off because it is seasonal, or the Mattel vendor wants to know if the toys TL is here or will be here. Or if the BR TL or the Ops ETL will be in so we can talk about the high dollar stuff I found for the drastic count report.

But you think what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back