Archived Young, Strong, But Won't Do The Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my store has a culture where a very small group of people will work (I'm refering to OT Flow). The rest get a pass because they complain up a storm. The people who complain? Younger, stronger, attractive folks who you would think would make an a** of the older, slightly less attractive individuals. Any other stores have this situation?

We've had bad hours since the summer ended. We were told Christmas time it would pick up. It hasn't.

Low hours and bad leadership piss people off. Our morale tanked when our former STL left. The new one doesn't seem to care as much. If they gave you hours and what not, guarantee you what you mentioned would go away. Also a factor is that group of help who say "if (workcenter) doesn't do their job, why should I do mine?"

Low hours and bad leadership piss people off. Our morale tanked when our former STL left. The new one doesn't seem to care as much. If they gave you hours and what not, guarantee you what you mentioned would go away. Also a factor is that group of help who say "if (workcenter) doesn't do their job, why should I do mine?"

See, I understand all of that. I have my days where I can perfectly understand that logic. Other times it's like, really? today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back