Archived Your weekly hours and position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Cashier/IGS/Cash office/Hardlines I averaged 25 to 30 during this time of year.

23.5/week is what I'm normally scheduled lately. But I usually end up working 30+ hours by picking up shifts and staying later. I cashier mostly though I'm trained in other areas (hardlines, guest service) I haven't gotten a service desk shift in almost a month.

40/week electronics. Normally I'd be somewhere around 30 this time of year but we're short a TM and they can't seem to find anyone good enough to hire.

Damn.

I'm sl. I get scheduled sl, fr and cashier. According to my pay stub, my average is still 29, but I haven't had more than like 25 since January and I've been below 20 a few times. Next week I have 14 hours. I've used sick and vacation hours on every check this year. My stl got recognition for hour cuts, though (well, it wasn't worded that way) so I don't expect much.

They're hiring, though...

30-35 Instocks.. Normally my STL offers me a few shift extensions on top of that. But now they're moving so I guess that'll probably stop. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back