Archived You're not paid to think here

Status
Not open for further replies.

new kid

eight different bosses.
Here's the scenario,

you have worked at target for let's say a year, you get along well with everyone, have very good attendance, work your ass off, get passed over for promotions multiple times, get your wrist slapped for showing initiative and working hard, etc etc.

So you decide you've had it, you've run out of fucks to give.
What would you do before leaving that would show how pissed you are at the euphemism-spewing, self deluded ETLs who think things actually work like target says?
Because I have run out of fucks.

Untie POGs at one end of the store and re-tie them at the other. Kidding. Don't do that.

Print out a the list of best practices for every workcenter, and write down every instance of best practice not being followed write along side each item. Mail the list to the DTL.

Nice one.

thanks for the link commie, on a related note, is the form to give official notice available to print out on workbench?

thanks for the link commie, on a related note, is the form to give official notice available to print out on workbench?

Don't think you can print one up but HR will give you one.

Locu every single location in the backroom and put it all into hundreds of made up locations which I would then throw the labels away.

If you're going to screw someone over, do it in a way that targets those you're actually angry with and doesn't affect random TMs. If you're cool with your backroom guys, don't do the LOCU thing because you're just screwing them over.

Mine for when I am about to quit:
Meal compliance. Take my lunch at 6:01 every day for the last week.

If you're going to screw someone over, do it in a way that targets those you're actually angry with and doesn't affect random TMs. If you're cool with your backroom guys, don't do the LOCU thing because you're just screwing them over.

Mine for when I am about to quit:
Meal compliance. Take my lunch at 6:01 every day for the last week.

To be honest most of my backroom team would probably find the entire thing hilarious.

I'm not good at revenge. My plan is to say no when they call for backup, change a label or sign so something expensive appears to be really cheap, tell my TL what a biotch she is... without actually calling her a biotch. I'm pretty good at making people I know feel like shit without calling them names. I like that meal compliance thing, but my shifts are rarely long enough to warrant a meal. I'm not even the perfect tm that you described and I still feel taken advantage of and like I've been shat upon.

I'm sure I'll end up doing everything the right way when it's all said and done, though. I make revenge plans all the time when I'm at work. One thing I don't think I'd do is just not show up. Someone did that once and they never called anyone in to replace her and she was on the schedule for 3 weeks and we had to make up for her absence. It was shitty.

Just gonna leave that run-on sentence there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back