Archived Zero hours? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my schedule and I don't have any hours at all this coming week. What do I do? Does this mean they don't like me? Are they planning on firing me? It said available for all my days that week. Ten other TMs also had zero hours. My name was on the last page of the schedule instead of in its normal place. :(

You said ten other TMs have no hours as well?
It's possible the store burned up too many hours and now has to cut back.
Or did they hire a bunch of people?
They might be using your hours for training time.

You said ten other TMs have no hours as well?
It's possible the store burned up too many hours and now has to cut back.
Or did they hire a bunch of people?
They might be using your hours for training time.

They just hired a bunch of seasonal team members for the holliday season

I'd like to know also. Only 'available' for this entire week, 2 days next week and the following again...zero. Kinda has me worried, and broke.

That's worrying. This week, I was scheduled for 11, but with being called in and extended shifts, I got to 39.

We are making sales though, I wonder if low/no scheduled hours is sometimes done so they can call you in when they want since you'd be desperate.

As everyone else has said, talk to HR; let your HRTM know that you're available to come in as needed.
Keep a change of red & khaki in your car & your cell phone ON.
Answer it even if you can't come in because of previous plans or other commitments; they appreciate you answering & letting them know promptly. It also puts you at the top of their A-list.
When I had to make calls, nothing was more annoying to leave messages for 7-8 TMs & waiting for somebody, ANYBODY to call back. And these were the same TMs who complained about 'not enough hours'.
SO, answer that phone & you might usurp the lazy ones.

Is your store making sales? No sales, no payroll, no hours.

So no process hours either? Whether the store makes sales, comps at 3%, or not, the store still needs basic requirements met.

I'm not saying the OP implied all other teams had their hours cut, but your statement implies a closed store.

For example, unless the salaried managers are going to set all the pogs and revisions, those processes are independent of sales. So is signing.

So no process hours either? Whether the store makes sales, comps at 3%, or not, the store still needs basic requirements met.

I'm not saying the OP implied all other teams had their hours cut, but your statement implies a closed store.

For example, unless the salaried managers are going to set all the pogs and revisions, those processes are independent of sales. So is signing.
Areas such as pricing, presentation, consumables, etc. are pretty much not included. I just made a generalization under the impression that the OP was just a regular sales floor TM in which yes if their store is not making sales it will affect them.

There is that point when presentation suddenly has nothing to do during the holiday season but it only lasts a couple of weeks and any store worth its salt is going to find places to put their team for that time and that's not till mid December.

There is that point when presentation suddenly has nothing to do during the holiday season but it only lasts a couple of weeks and any store worth its salt is going to find places to put their team for that time and that's not till mid December.

Our pog team becomes the toy team. Purging the backroom. Flexing product. Answering calls. Helping customers (not guests).

More than likely it's a scheduling goof. Let your schedule maker know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back