Archived 10% off for everyone this Friday/Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
We take this crime seriously. It was a crime against Target, our team members, and most importantly, our guests. We’re in this together, and in that spirit, we are extending a 10% discount – the same amount our team members receive – to guests who shop in U.S. stores on Dec. 21 and 22. Again, we recognize this issue has been confusing and disruptive during an already busy holiday season. We want to emphasize that the issue has been addressed and let guests know they can shop with confidence at their local Target stores.

Will employee discount stack? :huh:

Is it only for guests or can team member add their 10% tm discount 5% redcard,5% pharmacy and that new 10% ?

I wonder if employees get the extra 10% also. We had our info compromised and had to deal with the angry guests from this. I am assuming everyone gets an extra 10% off even us.?

Will this include or exclude gift cards?

If I can get 25% off I know what I will be buying.............

Looks like no :(

Excludes all gift cards, entertainment cards, airtime cards, prepaid cards, iTunes cards, Apple, Bose, all video games, Playstation 4 consoles, Xbox One consoles, Target Mobile(SM), prescriptions, optical, clinic, and alcohol purchases. Offer cannot be combined with other storewide or category/department coupons.

Looks like no :(

Excludes all gift cards, entertainment cards, airtime cards, prepaid cards, iTunes cards, Apple, Bose, all video games, Playstation 4 consoles, Xbox One consoles, Target Mobile(SM), prescriptions, optical, clinic, and alcohol purchases. Offer cannot be combined with other storewide or category/department coupons.

Let the hostility begin.

Maybe I will stock up on some frozen turkeys if I have room in my freezer.

Since the Redcard 5% is "technically" a "storewide" discount, can you stack it with that??? What about regular Target or manufacturer coupons? That wording is really ambiguous....

why do I have that weird feeling that this whole ten percent deal is gonna backfire

I think the biggest misstep so far has been "apologizing" for this by offering 10% off shopping days. In other words, sorry someone got your credit card data, in order to apologize please come to our stores and buy more stuff.... umm... you know, more than likely using your credit card... which, uh.... kind of resulted in your data getting stolen in the first place.... sooooo.... yea.....

It's like a car manufacturer that sold defective cars that exploded and killed one of your family members saying they will apologize by giving you 10% off the next car you buy from them. I mean, are you going to want to do business with them again to begin with? And isn't a shallow ploy to make more money off of you a little bit insulting?

all the guests we talked to tonight telling them about it were super excited. It went over well in our area. We're expecting to be incredibly busy tomorrow and our HR has approved ALL OT and any extra hours you want to work. A GSA is working 6am-12am... even i'm not that crazy!

We haven't added any extra hours. Until I showed my LOD the link tonight, he had no idea this was going down. So tomorrow could be rather interesting at our store. Most people who are in the store are like, "eh, crap happens, let's protect ourselves and move on. People who are calling the store are a bit less forgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back