Archived 10% off Gift Card Annual Sale - When?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really irrelevant contribution. Nice work. Keep it up.

giphy.gif

Reactions: NPC
I bet AP is looking forward to all the internals they’re gonna snag what with all these silly noob seasonals seeing these joocy free gift cards just laying around

...you THOUGHT👮 🚔 👮 🚔
Hey at least they’d get 10% off the GC they give you for reporting internal theft :)

Ah you’re right my bad for posting information that could help someone else

Remember folks, dont forget to ring up guests for their merchandise, as we cannot give merchandise away for free!

Important note

You can use the money you put on a gift card for purchases in store or on target.com

I overheard someone say it would be from the 2nd of December to the fifteenth of December.

The reason why they push gift cards is because it's like instant profit. Think about all the gift cards that just never get redeemed..

It's the opposite, though. Unredeemed gift cards can't be attributed to revenue until they are redeemed. This is why retailers want to start charging a monthly fee or something after a certain time, so they can actually move that money to the right side of the balance sheet. Otherwise it sits there as an unfulfilled obligation and the company has the cash but can't technically use it. Gift cards are a definite mixed bag for companies, for that reason.

?

Okay, I know I'm not hip and don't understand all the groovy dank memes but what?
This seems totally out of context.
Please explain in short simple words an old man can understand.

It a meme

?

Okay, I know I'm not hip and don't understand all the groovy dank memes but what?
This seems totally out of context.
Please explain in short simple words an old man can understand.

My post in response to the other post or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back