Archived $100 20 Year Anniversary Gift Card!!!!!!

How long have you been with Target?

• 90 days or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 90 days - 1 year

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 1 - 2 years

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • 2 - 5 years

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • 5 - 10 years

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 10 - 20 years

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 20 or more years

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all

I had a great day at Target today, other than putting out more hats and gloves in infants (while sweating of course).

Right now I am on a big sugar high from the all the cake I eat today at work. For some stupid reason they forget that today is not September 1 and so brought in a cake for my 20 year anniversary a day early.

My brand team member got me upstairs to the lounge by asking me if she could speak to me in an office in regards to something another team leader had asked her to do. She said "I don't what she wants to do is right." I got to the door marked "team members only' when it dawned on me what she was doing. I was planning on what to do if someone called on the walkie to come upstairs for anything. I was going reply with "I am with a guest and might be a while, as she is buying lots in infants and I think I am going to get her to sign up for a Red Card." I would then say go a head cut the cake, but make sure to save a piece of cake with lots of frosting.

Also I got a nice $100 gift card from HQ. This was in addition to the $20 worth of mobil gift cards (from Shopkicks) and $20 worth of plastic gift cards (from Mypoints.com and promotional offers from Target). In any event I used this to buy a nice pair of Bose Headphones from Target.com. I can hardy wait to use my new headphones at the gym next week.

:music2:

Congratulations.
Twenty years, I am impressed.
It takes some serious intestinal fortitude to stick with Spot that long.
Mozel Tov.

Congrats on the 20 years! I'm not sure I could ever stay somewhere that long. My record was just over 3.5 years, which was with Spot.

Congratulations on the 20 years with SPOT. I start my 12th year come November and my mother just started her 15th year (she's an original at my location).

Congratulations on the 20 years with SPOT. I start my 12th year come November and my mother just started her 15th year (she's an original at my location).

No real originals left at my store. There are a few that started the same year our store opened, but were not part of the first batch of people hired. Also a few of them have come and gone and come and gone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back