$15 off $25 coupon problems

The manual one isn't working at my store. Multiple TMs have tried and it always declines....and they don't have any of the listed no-no products. Weird.

My address hasn’t changed in years so that isn’t the issue. I’m sure it’s lost in the postal system somewhere. One of my state’s main hubs is severely understaffed and they can only unload 1-2 trailers an hours 😕

And the generic barcode isn’t working at my store either. We’ve just been couponing off the $15 for TMs and having them sign a slip of paper acknowledging they used it. 🤷‍♀️

The manual one isn't working at my store. Multiple TMs have tried and it always declines....and they don't have any of the listed no-no products. Weird.

Escalate this.

This needs escalated.

Need an escalator here!

Isn't the deadline May 9th?

Extend this.

This needs extended.

Need an extendo here!

Make sure they have the updated scan sheet valid 5/3 through 5/9. This is referenced to in Workload Update 4/28/20, when they took the original scan sheet off the registers, and required Guest Services do the transactions with the new scan sheets.

Last edited:
I didn't get mine until a couple of days ago in the mail. I tried to scan it and of course it didn't work, and realized it said "Through May 9th". I didn't get this thing until the 14th. Is there any way I can still use it?

Please confirm your address in workday. You may of thought it was junk mail. It was a card.

It's definitely correct. I go through all of the junk mail even (for that very reason... always worried something might be stuck in there I wouldn't want to throw out). NBD. I've been working a lot and always in a hurry to get home so when I was shopping for a few things I was rushing out the door too quickly to bother with our already too busy Guest Service team. Basically just in agreement with everyone else that it should've went to our Circle.

Back