$15 off $25 coupon problems

I scanned the barcode in my app. It said it was added to offers. Checked offers and it's not there. Tried to add it again and it says offer already redeemed. Anybody run into this problem?

Thanks for this. I was actually opening the app, going to the wallet, and pressing on "Saved offers" then it says you have no saved offers. I just had to press on "Add extra offers" on the bottom under "Add payment" or do it exactly how you instructed.

I was trying to help get it scanned into another's iPhone but it was throwing errors Everytime we tried to pull up the person's current selected offers. POS. However it was in her circle offers and added it that way.

Still not showing up for me....im an android user. I also did not recieve anything in the mail. I am the first in my store to jump on any team member exclusives but there is nothing there.

Still not showing up for me....im an android user. I also did not recieve anything in the mail. I am the first in my store to jump on any team member exclusives but there is nothing there.
Yes some team members at my job haven't received anything in the mail. What I've noticed is those are the team members who just recently started working in the last 3-4 months. That's really unfair if those team members aren't eligible for whatever reason. Just make sure your address is updated in Workday so they send it to the right place. Also check with your neighbors if you live in a building with multiple family units because that discount is very tempting to steal. If I can recall correctly it didn't even come in an envelope which makes it easy for anyone to see and take. Although I'm not even sure if anyone but yourself can even use it as it may be tied to your team member number.

I don't know why they couldn't just push it to the app. I have seen special team member discounts on there before. I got the coronavirus letter and my redcard statement. If it is just for tms maybe it shouldn't be used without a discount card?

Just like ALL coupons, there's a paper copy at the check lanes. Use the honor system.

Came in the mail today! Along with a letter from trump about my stimulus deposit. Had his signature.

I was having the same problem. Something told me to update the app to make sure I have the latest version. It fixed the problem. You will find it under target circle offers and scroll the offers at the top to the left.

Guys. I know you're all being sneaky. Cuz I was. U can't use the coupon on electronics. I know I wanted a Switch, but the coupon won't show up on those. So I just got myself more work clothes. I needed new pants.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app, added the the offer and the discount still won't show up in my cart online

This is also a reminder that whenever you move, please contact your HR department as well as other service providers to notify them of your change of address. Not all mail is successfully forwarded for a variety of reasons. This is uber-critical with your utility and service bills (you might have a final bill to pay from your old place), credit card and bank accounts, and any services you have which use auto-payment from your bank account.

I can't begin to list the times that Redcards don't work because the guest had moved in the last couple of years, not realizing that sometimes the Redcard people reissue cards and mail them to the address on file. Almost all financial-related or medical-related mailings say "Return Service Requested" which means they are not eligible for mail forwarding.

Back