Why Target refusing to raise a single cent above $15/hr ?

“similar plan for less than $500/month. And the premium would be a lot higher too”

Huh?
I just checked the marketplace in NY and the cheapest plan on the exchange is $549 a month. Deductible is $4,700. Again, this is the cheapest private insurance plan on the marketplace in NY. And this particular plan I found has higher copays for prescription drugs than the United plan Target uses.

I just checked the marketplace in NY and the cheapest plan on the exchange is $549 a month. Deductible is $4,700. Again, this is the cheapest private insurance plan on the marketplace in NY. And this particular plan I found has higher copays for prescription drugs than the United plan Target uses.
$500/ Month and “premium” is the same thing…

Did you fill out an actual application? Tax credits based on income are given. Just a browse through won't show the tax credits while doing an actual application will.

If you just browse through the MD one, my plan is roughly $425. I'm actually paying roughly $110.

Back