Archived 2 Weeks Left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. That's a third option. I'm not planning on them actually giving into my demands nor do I want to. Doesn't hurt to try though I guess.

These are my reasons for quitting. A lot of this won't change if I get promoted or if I work a different shift.

• Review score
  • Accumulator
  • People not working to all locations
  • No PTM process
  • Fake ties
  • POG not setting correctly
  • Certain LOD
  • 4 hours a day, 6 days a week
  • Being judged on condition of BR in the morning, but get off at 8
  • Mixed signals from leadership
  • Higher expectations than other TMs
  • Brtms not doing their work during the day
  • Have to clean up after early morning brtms
  • Being treated like I don't do my work
  • Not being invited to huddles

The only thing I would take would be vmtl or pog or signing. I would still be asked to do br duties though.

Well when I asked the SF etl about it, he acted like he didn't know what it was.

He doesn't know I'm leaving. He asked me how I heard about it. Said new tl positions only come out in April. He's former HR, that's why I question his lack of knowledge.

True. However, I like to stand around and occasionally get free food/drink.

I may have told too many people. New schedule has me off three nights and working sat and sun 12-8. Looks like they're getting ready.

So, did you actually give your 2-week notice and complete/sign Target's resignation form?

No employer likes someone who tries to pull the, "I want a raise or promotion or I am quitting." They don't like to be held hostage and it tells them you aren't interested in even faking loyalty, so there's no reason to give in.

I filled out the form, but forgot to bring it. I gave my two weeks to the SF etl and he told the hr etl who had a talk with me. She wants me to talk to the log etl to see if the problems will be fixed. I asked her about vml and then I applied. I'll probably turn in the form tomorrow after I talk to my etl. It'd be nice to know if I could get vml, but I don't know if it's worth it to keep working there. BR TL hasn't been posted yet.

No employer likes someone who tries to pull the, "I want a raise or promotion or I am quitting." They don't like to be held hostage and it tells them you aren't interested in even faking loyalty, so there's no reason to give in.
I was hoping they would offer it. I never asked. I asked if there were any other positions available and she told me about vml.

Thanks! I didn't talk to my ETL because he's fairly nice and I would've felt bad. I turned in the form today. Six days left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back