Archived 2 weeks or up and leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking about quitting target. I work at an express store meaning our team is works very closely together (including our stl). I was super close with our old stl who got promoted to a different location and I can’t seem to get along with the new stl for the life of me. It’s been about 5 months and I’ve just been avoiding work because I’m miserable when I’m there. He recently told me that he doesn’t want me giving away my shifts because it’s taking away from the people that can be called in for additional help since the store is so small. To get to the point, I’m now in a situation where I don’t plan on working any of the shifts they gave me on the most recent schedule and I can’t give them away. I’m ready to quit. Idk if I should give a 2 weeks or just quit. I have my old stls personal number if I need a reference from target and I don’t plan on coming back to the company. Somehow I still feel guilty about leaving without notice

At this point you are dead weight, just do everyone a favor and leave asap. You described yourself as having zero integrity, so do what serves you best.

It’s nice to give two weeks notice if you can, but your STL seems to have you backed into a corner. If your workplace is so miserable that you aren’t comfortable working your shifts and can’t give them away, it doesn’t look like you will have the option to give notice. Don’t feel guilty about it- your STL took away your options and now he can deal with the results. Instant Karma.😁

two weeks notice at my old store
HR will no longer speak or look at you. Its an ongoing joke
STL will totally ignore you
ETLS will say, "why don't you just leave now"

Suddenly every decision or thing you do will be second guessed. I watched this happen to 2 Hardlines TLs, Starbucks TL, Softlines TL and a PMT. Not worth it for me.

How to quit on workday:
Go on Workday.
Go to your profile.
Go to the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
Click "job change"
Click "resign"
Thanks
Yetive
Does it resign instantly or does it put in a two weeks? Because I know someone who quit through workday and did a two weeks after

two weeks notice at my old store
HR will no longer speak or look at you. Its an ongoing joke
STL will totally ignore you
ETLS will say, "why don't you just leave now"

Suddenly every decision or thing you do will be second guessed. I watched this happen to 2 Hardlines TLs, Starbucks TL, Softlines TL and a PMT. Not worth it for me.
That’s exactly how I feel already, like everything I do is a problem

It tells them you are leaving. You enter that last day you will work. Seriously, just put it in, post your shifts (So your fellow tms can get the hours), and tell your LOD it's your last day. You can handle one more shift.

It tells them you are leaving. You enter that last day you will work. Seriously, just put it in, post your shifts (So your fellow tms can get the hours), and tell your LOD it's your last day. You can handle one more shift.
That you! That was actually very helpful, I decided to stay one more week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back