$200 bonus

Ok. Cause we were told that it would be on our paycheck this Friday, however, I don’t see it on this Friday paycheck.

The paycheck on the 31st, is what we were told. Or the one after the 31st I assume for those on opposite pay schedules.

I got the bonus on my last paycheck.

However at our store they didn't bother to tell anyone that it was being given out.

You would think they would make a big announcement.

Then at my store they haven't even bothered to announce the last few TLs that they hired.

Last edited:
I got my bonus this week. It basically broke even my usual 38.hours. I missed 2 days of work this pay period so it's like getting paid similar. Lol.

The bonus is usually coming within 2 to 3 days. At least is what happened in mine and my friends case. Honestly saying I am so glad that there are so many fun ways to make money nowadays, especially judging what is happening in the world right now with all this COVID-19 and peoples left out without a job or any other different source of income. Although if not for apps that pay you money I would probably be left out on the streets by now. Anyone with the same problems as I or are just looking for extra income, don't hesitate to try it out.

Last edited:
Back