Archived 200+ errors in Ambient room/Meat cooler help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logisticsiskey

Backroom/Instocks TL
So as the title states I have that amount of errors. I need help finding who/what caused them.

I've looked at the reports I know about and here's what I've found
  • Baffles and M-delete % are both high on BRLA in produce
  • Baffles, ghost, and M-delete % are high in meat
  • TM baffle report is normal nothing that stands out that hasn't been there before.
Any Report I can pull up that will show what happened. As of right now I have partnered with all TMs that are Backroom certified and they know the proper routine so I'm just at stuck as to what to look for right now.

Also nothing has stood out to me with anything except for the number of errors

Do you receive your product from the FDC in Ohio? If yes, have you been b-coding all the unscannable labels?

We do B-code the the unscanables with a date so we know when I was back stocked.

Some pas and ctls just pull stuff off the shelf without Subt. That could be your problem.

That's what we thought originally I know our TL doesn't do it and one PA was one of my strongest BRTMs the other PA I need to get with them 1on1

But like I said the report is across the board for error types. I would hate to think someone did something malicious to the Backroom.

Retraining everyone would be a start to avoid errors.

Thats where I'm at now but I would like to try to narrow it down to a TM or TMs if possible

Backroom detail list might help you out.

It would have but STL had everything LOCUed and relocated Sunday when I was off . I know there or at least I heard about it in passing that APs have a location activity report but I don't think our AP knows how to get to it

We have issues with our BRLA in the cooler and freezer. Usually, because tms will go in there to pull , take the item out of location then leave it on the shelf unlocated. ( they do this because they dont want to have to actually push the items to the salesfloor)Next, person comes along to do a pull they scan the items and bam baffles are created. We also had an issue with a tm who didn't want to go in the cooler and freezer at all...so if they were alone in the backroom and had locations in the cooler and freezer, they would just print off location labels ( for the locations in their pulls) can the location label and hit m delete. Finally, the etl log dug into the report put two and two together and realized what was going on.

How large in terms of locations is your meat and ambient rooms

PRO1 has probably 15 wacos and 15 case pack locations

PRO2 has 6 case pack locations

MEAT has 8 wacos I think and 12 case pack locations

All of these could be +/- a couple this is off the top of my head but I think it's an accurate count

We had over 200 errors in the ambient room, coolers and freezers too about 3 weeks ago. Seemed to be a combination of reasons. M-deleting due to unscannable labels that were not b-coded was a big part of it. Quite a few tm's refuse to hand key dpci's so they just m-delete. We also have lazy tm's that scan it as pulled but leave it in location like @tgtguy described.

If everything was locu'd and re-backstocked at least you're starting fresh and ought to be able to pinpoint future problems easier.

So as the title states I have that amount of errors. I need help finding who/what caused them.

I've looked at the reports I know about and here's what I've found
  • Baffles and M-delete % are both high on BRLA in produce
  • Baffles, ghost, and M-delete % are high in meat
  • TM baffle report is normal nothing that stands out that hasn't been there before.
Any Report I can pull up that will show what happened. As of right now I have partnered with all TMs that are Backroom certified and they know the proper routine so I'm just at stuck as to what to look for right now.

Also nothing has stood out to me with anything except for the number of errors

Is this the first week that you have had this many? What do you normally average?

Does everyone here still locate their ambient rooms and produce? We un-located everything that the PA's order a few months ago and it has been great for this reason.

My store has it all located.

A store in my district turn me onto this. Apparently there was a RedWire too. We are a ULV but on a upswing. Your truck team just B-Codes and Fifo's everything that comes in, and thats it. You locate like the juices and couple other random things, but thats it. The PA after culling just goes in and pulls whatever they need and pushes it, which works great for accountability. No one can say "well i dropped a batch and BR didnt pull it" or getting blamed when things get un-located. Usually they do a pull around 8-9 and then again earlier in the afternoon around 2-3.

A store in my district turn me onto this. Apparently there was a RedWire too. We are a ULV but on a upswing. Your truck team just B-Codes and Fifo's everything that comes in, and thats it. You locate like the juices and couple other random things, but thats it. The PA after culling just goes in and pulls whatever they need and pushes it, which works great for accountability. No one can say "well i dropped a batch and BR didnt pull it" or getting blamed when things get un-located. Usually they do a pull around 8-9 and then again earlier in the afternoon around 2-3.
I did see the redwire. Wouldn't work at my store with the tm's and mgmt we currently have. I can't get the afternoon/night tm's to even keep bananas full nor any leaders to hold them accountable. There is zero chance they would keep the floor full. Already seeing problems with the new caf system. Empty pfresh when I come in every morning.

has anyone seen the rewire about truck delivery days changing starting April 3rd. We are a store that is changing, currently we get 4 FDC trucks a week Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat.
It will be changing to Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri. I was told this is so the truck will arrive no later than 4 AM, currently on Thursdays the truck arrives at 7:45 AM, rest of the times are around 5:15 AM.

I hope this works out for some of the FDC TMs who push the truck and I can get a few new TMs to help push pfresh.

Is this the first week that you have had this many? What do you normally average?

Normally no more than 10 for the entire ambient room.

Does everyone here still locate their ambient rooms and produce? We un-located everything that the PA's order a few months ago and it has been great for this reason.

ETL wants to unlocate everything for a week and see how it goes. I'm worried about the store ordered stuff because of Instocks with it not being located that'll affect counts and cause over stock which I hate.

I did see the redwire. Wouldn't work at my store with the tm's and mgmt we currently have. I can't get the afternoon/night tm's to even keep bananas full nor any leaders to hold them accountable. There is zero chance they would keep the floor full. Already seeing problems with the new caf system. Empty pfresh when I come in every morning.

Really now?! Do you remember the rewire name? I'll look it up in the archives I was never informed of this. I'll check Workbench also.

You have to have it located or it won't order properly.

It sounds like someone scanned a bunch of stuff into one location. I'd wager money that someone located every thing into one location actually, then 1 m delete generates 200 or so errors.

Anyway, with a room that small, just locu and resto it for each order. Use locu to backstock it

Really now?! Do you remember the rewire name? I'll look it up in the archives I was never informed of this. I'll check Workbench also.
It was the one that informed us we would be ordering bagged salads and carrots starting 2/9. It came out within the last 2 weeks of Jan.

Not locating produce only applies to super target locations. If you are a pfresh store everything needs to be located.
We are still locating ours as far as I know. The first time it came over redwire was when the cut fruit test went in. We were not to locate that or the cut veg, blah, blah, blah. We still did and nothing happened.

I loc-u any time a shelf is low or an entire cooler. Definitely pull the backroom report. Might help, might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back