Archived 200+ errors in Ambient room/Meat cooler help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfresh HAS to locate all items in pfresh because of how system assisted ordering works. It doesn't use OH qty, it uses sales floor qty plus backroom stod qty.

If you don't locate it, you will continue to be sent a ton of product you don't need.

You have to have it located or it won't order properly.

Why would it have to be? If 90% of it is store ordered, which is what it seems like for our store, why not just check your OH or walk the BR before ordering an item. It has worked fantastically for us. It seems since we went to this, more is going to the shelf before going OOD in the back.

Why would it have to be? If 90% of it is store ordered, which is what it seems like for our store, why not just check your OH or walk the BR before ordering an item. It has worked fantastically for us. It seems since we went to this, more is going to the shelf before going OOD in the back.
Pfresh HAS to locate all items in pfresh because of how system assisted ordering works. It doesn't use OH qty, it uses sales floor qty plus backroom stod qty.

If you don't locate it, you will continue to be sent a ton of product you don't need.

If you aren't on SAO then it shouldn't matter. Most pfresh stores don't order anything anymore and in this case not having it located causes a myriad of problems, usually the end result of which is high shrink via qmos.

Here's your answer. Thread really should have ended after this. Good chance that other PA you need to talk to one on one is this guy.
LOL please. Im probably one of the best people about making sure its sto and pulled. Backroom doesnt have to even do the backroom SDA OR Backstock ANYTHING in Pfresh at my store. C&S team does their own backstock and Market was told we had to backstock all of our pulls. How they get away with it i will never know. Hell most days they dont even pull my shit til 8am and then I dont even get to work it out until past 9. I know the 3 bakery boxes werent even stoed because my instocks guy told me it didnt show them in the back, and the other box was ground turkey that expired in a day. BTW we sold all of it

If they want me to be able to sto and pull MAYBE just MAYBE they shouldnt take away my damn equipment. We had 3 of those turkeys on the floor when the capacity is like 16. If it didnt come out with the morning pulls it probably wasnt even stoed.

Last edited:
200 errors? What the fuck happened? Best way to fix that shit is just LOCU everything and back stock it again. Be sure you know how to count and do basic math. If you can't do those things, you should not be in the backroom. There are a lot of backroom team members at my turd store that don't know how to count and do basic math.
View attachment 1868

Not locating produce only applies to super target locations. If you are a pfresh store everything needs to be located.

That's nice but I work 6AM and I don't always have a MyDevice. I need to fill my floor and I'm not going to play a hunting game for 30 minutes trying to get damn equipment. I'm taking my potatoes to the floor located or not >.>

There is plenty of room in the ambient room to hide a PDA or mydevice. Just remember to take battery out of PDA and get a fully charged mydevice and turn it off. This should be part of the closer routine Just keep the hiding spot between the pas.

If you have to remove items without properly pulling them, the least you can do is give the list to your BRTM to have them pulled before they start pulling batches in the coolers.

We don't play. Equipment is not your personal equipment. When signed out to you during your shift, sure.

But we had pricing and POG hiding multiple pieces. That they would forget where they left them. Clean out a desk in the fixture room? Find three PDAs and two mydevices. Stuff that had not been logged into for months. So now, its a final.

We don't play. Equipment is not your personal equipment. When signed out to you during your shift, sure.

But we had pricing and POG hiding multiple pieces. That they would forget where they left them. Clean out a desk in the fixture room? Find three PDAs and two mydevices. Stuff that had not been logged into for months. So now, its a final.

My store is the same way. It used to be you simply ask a leader to let you into the equipment room, grab what you needed, and got on with your shift. Well, we started with 20 PDA's and 35 mydevices, within 8 months we (pretty damn high volume store) were down to NINE mydevices and FOUR PDA's for the entire store. We'd have BRTMs pushing CAFs because they couldn't pull without a PDA. It then became that a leader lets you into the equipment room and watches you sign your stuff out, signs off on it, and the person letting you back in signs off that yes, you put your stuff back. There are audits for proper sign in/out procedures and strict consequences for not remaining on process with equipment control.

Mine as well. STL is super paranoid about equipment stashing, we weren't even allowed to have a walkie charger behind the Service Desk even when we had 4 unused ones in the equipment room. Honestly, we wouldn't even be able to charge our myDevices if the Registry myDevices weren't the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back