2022 Team Lead Pay

I recently left target, and am considering returning to a different store. I was a tm and would only go back as a tl. I’m sure I could get the position as I have multiple store directors who would vouch for me. However I recently moved to California and am unaware of starting pay for TL’s. Does anyone on here have a range of what they typically make?

I’m in the LA area and starting rate for TLs is $21. It might be going up soon though.

I recently left target, and am considering returning to a different store. I was a tm and would only go back as a tl. I’m sure I could get the position as I have multiple store directors who would vouch for me. However I recently moved to California and am unaware of starting pay for TL’s. Does anyone on here have a range of what they typically make?
It's a PG45 position that ranges anywhere from the bottom at $19 - to the higher end at $25+. Not sure where PG45 caps at tho if there even is one.

Base pay depends on area and store. TL base pay is $21 at least in SoCal. Two nearby stores are $24.50 since there AAA volume stores.
It's a PG45 position that ranges anywhere from the bottom at $19 - to the higher end at $25+. Not sure where PG45 caps at tho if there even is one.
There’s a starting pay cap but when you’re hired, but you could make as much as you want from you reviews. There was some TLs in the company making as much as $38 in 2019.

Last edited:
Back