2023 New pilots?

Correct but this person said they have 2 and then mentioned they also have a beauty TL which insinuates they took one of their 3 specialty TLs and made them a beauty TL so they didn’t follow the roll out. Either way it all changes February 4th so this discussion is irrelevant.
I'd assume they had an ulta which comes with a beauty tl to headcount maybe. Idk I don't work in an ulta store. But like you said it's basically irrelevant now anyways.

I'd assume they had an ulta which comes with a beauty tl to headcount maybe. Idk I don't work in an ulta store. But like you said it's basically irrelevant now anyways.
In a related matter I thought the Target's contract with Ulta REQUIRES it is always staffed somewhat like Starbucks.

Is this true?

I realize there are call offs but we don't have anyone in Ulta at night a lot.

In a related matter I thought the Target's contract with Ulta REQUIRES it is always staffed somewhat like Starbucks.

Is this true?

No idea but I'd imagine so

Is this true?

This is correct, ulta is supposed to be staffed open to close as a contractual agreement. It even specifies that when an ulta TM goes on break someone, preferably the normal beauty TMs should be covering these gaps.

This is correct, ulta is supposed to be staffed open to close as a contractual agreement. It even specifies that when an ulta TM goes on break someone, preferably the normal beauty TMs should be covering these gaps.
That it what I thought because at least two days this week there has been no one in Ulta at night.

I don't believe they were call offs either.

When we still had a Pizza Hut it was closed frequently because they had to have people at the Starbucks.

It got to the point that I would always assume the Pizza Hut was closed.

My store is getting an Ulta and we are gaining a Beauty TL to our normal headcount. They’re a lot stricter with payroll and Ulta coverage than even Starbucks surprisingly.

We got an Ulta last year for remodel. The first maybe 6 months it was very strict with staffing. If the Ulta tm called out, someone from beauty would be moved over. If they weren’t there, then they’d take someone from style or gm. It eventually got to the point where the whole Ulta/Beauty team would call out and we’d sacrifice the rest of the store to have someone stand there and do nothing else. Even if that meant taking the only style closer and leaving pulls at 0% with no zone.

Now a days if Ulta calls out then that’s that, no one is covering it. We haven’t been dinged yet but it’ll probably happen one day

We got an Ulta last year for remodel. The first maybe 6 months it was very strict with staffing. If the Ulta tm called out, someone from beauty would be moved over. If they weren’t there, then they’d take someone from style or gm. It eventually got to the point where the whole Ulta/Beauty team would call out and we’d sacrifice the rest of the store to have someone stand there and do nothing else. Even if that meant taking the only style closer and leaving pulls at 0% with no zone.

Now a days if Ulta calls out then that’s that, no one is covering it. We haven’t been dinged yet but it’ll probably happen one day
AT my Ulta section there are so many locked drawers that if you didn't work there regularly I don't think you could find anything.

Also our Ulta team pushes a lot of another stuff like for health, bar soap, etc.

It sure would be a shame if someone reported this

Back