Archived 3 questions for Target orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new here. :)

I have orientation tomorrow at 12pm and I was wondering, what exactly do I bring to orientation? I know you have to bring in your ID and SS but I was told to also bring something else that had to do with the terms & condition paper you sign you when accept the job. Does anyone know what it could be?

I was then asked did I do a tax credit questionnaire and I said yeah but I'm not sure she was talking about the questionnaire that you fill out during the application process. Does anyone have any clue what she means?

Also, do we have to wear a red shirt and khakis? Wasn't really told what to wear.

Sorry for the questions. Tried to get ahold of someone to get answers but wasn't able to get ahold of anyone.

I think the only thing I brought to my orientation was a passport. I don't think you need anything else. As for the tax thing, if HR doesn't mention anything during your orientation, you could always ask them later.

I was told that you can wear whatever you want for orientation, but ASANTS. If you want, you could dress a little nice, but it's not mandatory. You don't have to wear red and khaki until your first day of training.

At my store it is also Red and Khaki. It's your first official day on the clock in a sense and for me I judge on first impressions.

I was told I didn't need to dress on my Orientation Day for work, one gal did. Just my ID and SS is what I brought, and they told me to do my tax forms online before pay day. I think that's really all. I'd re-call them and get a hold of them.

At my store, they encourage you to dress nice but not in red and khaki because when you go and tour the store it can confuse guests. They say to wear red and khaki on the first day of training. ASANTS. :p

We specifically tell people not to dress for orientation.

Our reasoning behind it is that a lot of the orientation involves exploring the store and if the new team members are in red and khaki they will get asked to help by guest.

*just saw your post soyayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back