Archived 30% Off Target.com Subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have much information and was wondering if anyone else has heard about this deal for team members? 30% discount + TM discount + Redcard discount for Target.com subscription orders. It's happening sometime this month for a brief period of time. I don't know if the discount is only on the first order or if it'll apply to all orders for the duration of the subscription. I don't know anything really about Target.com Subscriptions, but it sounds like a great deal. Anyone have any more information they can share about it?

I've heard as much as you did. They announced it at huddle, but no real details. Maybe there's a redwire about it?

I don't doubt it.

The baby deal last week, free shipping this week.

Target seems to be purposefully driving online sales this month to stress test the fulfillment process and make sure everything goes smoothly with the new SFS locations coming online.

If they want to compete with Amazon S&S, they are going to have to offer more than a measly 5% off regularly (without a promotion such as this... well there is the 5% REDcard discount also, bringing the discount to a smidgen less then 10%.) S&S is 5% on everything and then 15% when you add 5 or more. If you search sites such as slickdeals you can also find awesome deals all the time with Amazon discounting prices, S&S, and virtual coupons on the product page itself. Ex, every few months I can buy a 12 pack of Starbucks Doubleshots on Amazon through S&S for $9 or $10. The cost for a four pack in the store? Around $6!

Last edited:
No, mainly products you have to routinely buy every few weeks or months such as diapers, food, cleaning stuff, paper products, etc. When ordering, you tell the site how often you want something delivered and it automatically delivers for you on that schedule.

TBR is where I always get answers. Now if you guys could only train me on cashiering, maybe I could get out of the FR!!!!!

Wow at our store they are basically shoving this down our throats everyday telling us we need to get redcards and subscriptions. Its basically engraved into my head
Do you actually need to sign the guest up for the subscription in store?? We just need to educate the guest about them.

Do you actually need to sign the guest up for the subscription in store?? We just need to educate the guest about them.

They want us to inform the guests and let them know that we can sign them up right then and there on the mydevice if they want. I for one have never talked about it at all, i mean if there was a special situation where someone mentions they have to come in every week for the same thing then i might bring it up ;)

They want us to inform the guests and let them know that we can sign them up right then and there on the mydevice if they want. I for one have never talked about it at all, i mean if there was a special situation where someone mentions they have to come in every week for the same thing then i might bring it up ;)

Are you freakin' kidding me??? Target lost trust with the data breach; you (a general 'you', not you Triscuit) think someone's going to enter their information on a mydevice?? I mean the same information goes through the registers but people will feel more susceptible on an iPod-looking thing.

We recently had an all-store huddle and the STL told everyone that they each needed to sign up a guest for subscriptions OR get them to download cartwheel, and then take a selfie with the guest so the STL could tweet it out. Anyone who didn't do it would need to talk to the STL before clocking out.

This was for the entire store...including logistics, HR and others who don't interact much with guests.

It was actually sort of successful in that everyone at our store now knows about subscriptions and the ETLs were able to tweet out a bunch of pics of guests signing up. And nobody ended up getting talked to for not doing it.

...then take a selfie with the guest so the STL could tweet it out. Anyone who didn't do it would need to talk to the STL before clocking out.

So, TMs who don't have smartphones get a talking to? Is the STL going to buy a smartphone for me so I can take these selfies?

So, TMs who don't have smartphones get a talking to? Is the STL going to buy a smartphone for me so I can take these selfies?
I most definitely didn't do it but I assume they were supposed to call the LOD for that (supposed to call the LOD anyways when you got a guest to go for it).

^^You can take pics with a mydevice... Unless they recently blocked the cameras (I haven't felt the need to try to take a pic in months so I genuinely don't know)

I always think about doing the subscriptions for skincare and vitamins, but I never take notice of how long I take to use everything.

Are you freakin' kidding me??? Target lost trust with the data breach; you (a general 'you', not you Triscuit) think someone's going to enter their information on a mydevice?? I mean the same information goes through the registers but people will feel more susceptible on an iPod-looking thing.

I have people make online orders from the GS iPads all the time.
I have people offer to give me their social so I can "look up their Redcard".
People are dumb.

I have people make online orders from the GS iPads all the time.
I have people offer to give me their social so I can "look up their Redcard".
People are dumb.
G: I don't have my card, can you look it up?
TM: Sorry, no, but *cut off*
G: OK so my social is...
TM: I'M SORRY, I CAN'T LOOK IT UP
G: WELL WHAT CAN YOU DO?!?!
TM: Bring your card back today and they will switch the payment at guest service
G: Well I don't have time for that! Just call your manager or something...
TM: OK but they will say the same thing.
*Manager says same thing*
G: Fine! I'm never shopping here again if you can't even look up my card! *saunters out*
*comes back 2 hours later for toilet paper, forgets card again*

Just an FYI... this deal is currently happening until August 1st on Target.com. However, I don't know if it's for the first order or continuous for the duration of the subscription (I personally think it's the former).

Build a castle
Not to derail this thread, but my roommate and I are moving apartments so we are collecting boxes and this was my living room last week.
7fW9csR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back