Archived 401k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no longer with the company and would like to access my 401k account to see its performance. How do I do this without access to Team Member Services?

I am no longer with the company and would like to access my 401k account to see its performance. How do I do this without access to Team Member Services?

You'll need to call TMSC. You should have pulled your 401k out of Target when you left. Your 401K will remain flat (no movement) since your no longer employees their.

When did you leave the company? Can you still log into:
targetpayandbenefits.com

You should have been directed to go there to select how you want to handle your 401k (depending on the balance). They can either cut you a check or send a check directly to another company.

I was very aggressive with my 401k and had over $25,000 in it when I left the company. STL are you saying they pulled my investments out, I thought the it stayed vested in what I last had it distributed as

I was very aggressive with my 401k and had over $25,000 in it when I left the company. STL are you saying they pulled my investments out, I thought the it stayed vested in what I last had it distributed as

Spot stopped putting 5% into it. It is suggested to transfer to a Ira or your current 401k.

You'll need to call TMSC. You should have pulled your 401k out of Target when you left. Your 401K will remain flat (no movement) since your no longer employees their.

It won't "stay flat" after you leave. After you are no longer employed there, if you don't make arrangements to roll it over into some other, NON-Target 401k or IRA, they will pay it out to you. If you paid it pre-tax, expect a hefty penalty if you elect to do nothing and they pay it out to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back