Archived 90 Day Probation and Likeliness to Keep My Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes more perverted lol

I pull out and then pull in over and over untill its "right". When I try to fight it by just getting out before it is "right" I will obsses over it being wrong. I take medication to lessen OCD's hold on my life though and it does help.

And I am not perverted, I am sexually liberated ladycat of the modern day.
I see now ive been doing it wrong my whole life! I was just going in one time thinking it was good the first time but now ill readjust over and over again untill its juuuuust right. Thanks dear.

Oh does my mental illness sound crazy to you?
No im right there with you in terms of mental

:p

You guys are fun-
I will sneak the water bottle on Black Friday and if I am caught, I'll say Ok- I wont do it again.
Our store is getting SO SO Busy!!!! It is hard for us OCDs to deal with all the reshop, but it is fun with all Xmas excitement.

BTW- My husband ( OCD) parks the car and takes 5 mins to keep checking that it is locked- I have to stand away and be quiet or he starts the ritual all over again!

Never had a review. I actually had to ask them about it and they simply said when they told me "I'm great and hope you push to continue to improve yourself" (basically a stock comment) that was my "review". They simply love me to the point I find it a bit detrimental because they ask me to help out several different departments yet I receive the same pay lol.

Therefore, if you don't get anything in writing don't worry you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back