Archived A nostalgic return

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullseyeBud

GSTL at 16, World Dominator by 30!
Greetings to those of you who bleed Bullseyes (my former ETL-HR's favorite way to start an orientation session).

I just wanted to give a shout out to tell the community how enjoyable I find this site. I worked for Target from 2003-2007, and was promoted to GSTL at the age of 16 (pretty unbelievable, right?!). Working co-op and all the way through college, I am now a consultant for non-profit and community groups, and often think of all of the things I learned about leading a team from this age. Did a tour of 2 stores, both ULV, one in an unbelievably high theft area and the other in a superfreaky college atmosphere.

It's fun to see that some of the gripes are still the same. It's shocking to see how many of the models of leadership have drastically changed. I finally took the leap to create an account and wanted to support those of you fighting the fight for guests and fellow team members alike.

Hope all of you stay positive, stay strong, and keep the faith that your work is not gone unnoticed by someone. Cheers to a Fast, Fun, and Friendly day. (I couldn't resist).

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back