Archived Aar!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question do reservation cards/ windex electronic wipes count as attachments?

What are some ways you maintain a green AAR/ routine for your electronics team?

Reservation cards yes. Windex wipes, no. Reason being that they are from an entirely different department.

There's a document on workbench that specifies a bit about what counts as attachments for the different categories. I believe it's under Sales Floor | Electronics and Entertainment | AAR resources or best practice...something like that.

I'd suggest ownership of different categories from AAR report, training, and incentives/contests. PM me if you want, I've tried and had success with some different systems.

The Windex Wipes wouldn't count, but there are cleaning kits that are sold in Electronics that would count if sold with a TV or monitor.

The Windex Wipes wouldn't count, but there are cleaning kits that are sold in Electronics that would count if sold with a TV or monitor.

I was gonna say, aren't there cleaning wipes for electronics that are actually in the department?

I just start with "do you have... Because you'll need it for..." Cameras are the easiest because they NEED an SD card. Gaming consoles, you'll NEED one controller per player. :)

Yes there are specific cleaning kits in the Electronics department. We USED to have Windex wipes on a sidecap for a time in dept 008, but they went away after a couple months and went back to cleaning supplies.

omg all this time i thought that that was some type of mathematical expression like s divided by rp. i am so dumb sometimes.

another dumb ¿uestion... do the service and replacement plans count as attachments for your tvs, playstations, cameras, etc.?

omg all this time i thought that that was some type of mathematical expression like s divided by rp. i am so dumb sometimes.

another dumb ¿uestion... do the service and replacement plans count as attachments for your tvs, playstations, cameras, etc.?

Good question. No. They have their own category on the AAR result page. In our store, we lump them on our individual and weekly sheets, but HQ separates them. For example, if I told a Nintendo DS with a game and a ESP, I would write that I got 2 attachments to 1 core, but HQ would say I have 1 attachment to 1 core and 100% ESP rate. Make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back