Archived Abbreviations meanings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know what the abbreviations mean on kronos on your shifts? No ones told me what they mean I kinda just ask what everything means. No one really "trained" me. It's kinda learn as you go

Does anybody know what the abbreviations mean on kronos on your shifts? No ones told me what they mean I kinda just ask what everything means. No one really "trained" me. It's kinda learn as you go
They all depend on your store. Ask your ETL or schedule writer

I mean, it just depends on what they are and the store. Some, like "sho" is easy: shoes. Others are ridiculous. I have no idea what "zn4" is. I would ask your LOD if you're not sure.

I mean, it just depends on what they are and the store. Some, like "sho" is easy: shoes. Others are ridiculous. I have no idea what "zn4" is. I would ask your LOD if you're not sure.
I mean some I've picked up like c9
And inf is infant but I have no idea what gft or SRT, rtw means

They’ve changed Softlines into zones now so old abbreviations no longer apply. Zones and zone numbers are store specific.

The more corporate digs their hands into things, the sillier it is becoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back