Archived About that pay raise to $12...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the $12? Nope.
I’ve been giving my TMs details about the bump to $12 and it’s specific impact on them and effective date as I deliver their reviews. HR was given talking points to share with leadership so that we could deliver these conversations alongside reviews.

Our pay raise starts May first. We are all fuming about it. Most of us have been with Target for years. Now everyone hired from here on out will be making the same or just pennies less than the rest of us. It's bullshit. Why should any of us go above and beyond? Why should we be flexible with our time? There is nothing in it for us. I wish I could get the others to agree to saying no to staying late, working days off, and coming in earlier than scheduled. It's the only way for things to really change. I'm hoping they will stick to their word and put the worst possible responses in the reviews we have to do for our "leaders".

So logistics will be paid $12 flat instead of the $12 + job differential ($0.50 if I remember correctly)?
That’ll be for new hires. I would think they wouldn’t lower existing TM’s pay. They already did it to HR, they are now hired at base pay.

So after the bump, existing logistic TMs get paid the 12.50 (12+job differential of 0.50)?
Ah sorry, I got things mixed up. I think logistics would have the original $11 base pay + job diff + merit raise and if that is under $12, then bumped to $12 to meet new base pay. No additional added job diff

Because we need more GSAs which means we need to lessen their impact on payroll.

It's kind of a shit job though, and it wouldn't be worth it for $12 an hour. This kind of ensures that nobody will want to internally move into that role (at least at my store), which means we'll have to do more external hiring.

I doubt $0.50 was breaking the payroll bank.

Does anyone know for sure if paygrade 35 people (Market TMs, for example) are staying at 50 cents over base (so $12.50/hr) or have they restructured the paygrades again and now all TMs are going to be at $12?

Does anyone know for sure if paygrade 35 people (Market TMs, for example) are staying at 50 cents over base (so $12.50/hr) or have they restructured the paygrades again and now all TMs are going to be at $12?
Paygrade 35 starts at 50¢ over base pay

Paygrade 35 people will 50 cents over the base pay. Paygrade 30 people will be base, no more job differential.

Paygrade 35 people will 50 cents over the base pay. Paygrade 30 people will be base, no more job differential.

Ok yeah I knew that the differential for 30s (flow, backroom etc) was going away. Just wanted to make sure that 35 was staying at .50 over base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back