Archived Access MyTime from home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we access mytime from home yet? I go to eHR on Target.com and just get a little pop up box that says eHR is unavailable and to access it from a store kiosk.

On a related note, does anyone know how to change your max desired hours? I logged into My Time at my store yesterday, it wouldn't let me type anything in the little box where you enter your max hours on the "availability change" page.

On a related note, does anyone know how to change your max desired hours? I logged into My Time at my store yesterday, it wouldn't let me type anything in the little box where you enter your max hours on the "availability change" page.
Your HR should have paper forms. Be careful, though, because they put my availability back to what it was last spring when they updated my desired hours.

It's a global issue, talk to HR and they will change it.

I wouldn't accesses myAnything with any of my electronic equipment Lol... You guys are welcome to theirCookies, I'll stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back