Archived Access target email at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do you access your target email account at home? Tried logging into Outlook and got lost in the setup process.

If you're an exec, you should have been told how to do this already.

If you're not an exec, stop trying to work off the clock. (Besides which, no matter how hard you try, the system won't give you access anyway.)

So how do you access your target email account at home? Tried logging into Outlook and got lost in the setup process.

If you're hourly, you should not be able to access your email outside of Target property. Even if you could, it would be considered working off the clock, and you could be penalized for it.

If you're an ETL, I have no idea. Ask someone at your store (i.e. STL or another ETL).

Lonewolf, if you are an ETL there is a link in workbench, I believe you first have to take a few courses on it before the access is given to you. Once granted you can set up you're smartphone or via the same link to go to e-hr via target.com

Friendly reminder to anyone who is accessing e-mail on their smartphone, remember you are now required to have appropriate software installed on your device in order to access company accounts.

If you're not an exec, stop trying to work off the clock.

Personally, I have made several attempts to set up my email on my smartphone. It has nothing to do with working off the clock. I hate when I have 15+ emails to catch up every day and there isn't a single computer available. I'd rather just quickly go through each of them after I clock in. I'm sure I could put a setting to only give me notifications during certain hours. I was never able to figure it out, though.

You could set up a filter to forward your mail to a personal address... but that's really sneaky and could be grounds for a coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back