Archived Accessing eHR from different Target Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
So would anyone happen to know if I can access my eHR from a Target store different than the one I work at? I am visiting a city, but I need my availability changed from school starting in a couple weeks.

So would anyone happen to know if I can access my eHR from a Target store different than the one I work at? I am visiting a city, but I need my availability changed from school starting in a couple weeks.

I'm hoping, your not asking if you can just walk into any stores TSC, because your a TM.

I'd say, bring identification and ask for an LoD at Guest Services. The answer might be "No" so be prepared for that. You might call your store and ask to talk to your TL, ETL, or HR before trying to use another store's computers.

And besides, are most stores TSC locked via numeric keypad? You wouldn't be able to just walk in and do it.

I sometimes need to check my schedule or do something on eHR when it's more convenient to go to other stores.

Just ask to speak to the LOD, bring IDs to show (government ID and TM Discount card should suffice) and you should be fine. I have never had a problem before with this procedure - except be prepared to wait.

I did it once, LOD was fine once I showed my discount card.

So last night, a cashier came up to me at close and told me that while she was on break at about 8pm, she was in the break room, when all of a sudden, someone got up from the computer kiosk (you can't tell someone is back there unless they are talking) and walked out of the break room. She had never seen this person before in her life. She also said that the person checked out with the other cashier, didn't use a team member discount, and the other cashier had never seen the person, either. We haven't hired anyone new, lately, so I told the cashier to let the LOD know. Our TSC isn't locked so theoretically anyone could wander in (to use eHR in the break room, though, I don't know why).

Anyway, the cashier talked to the LOD and described the person to him. Turns out it was our HRBP. Why she was at our store at 8pm using our eHR, is beyond me. But I totally thought of this thread when the cashier told me that.

And besides, are most stores TSC locked via numeric keypad?

lol.. Whaat? Ours just has red swing doors that say "Team Members Only" on em. Anyone can just walk back there, in theory. Then there's a desk in there that usually someone's sitting at (until early 2013, there was always someone back there, always). Looks sorta like a reception desk. You can't walk behind the desk, though. Thaat has a locked door.

lol.. Whaat? Ours just has red swing doors that say "Team Members Only" on em. Anyone can just walk back there, in theory. Then there's a desk in there that usually someone's sitting at (until early 2013, there was always someone back there, always). Looks sorta like a reception desk. You can't walk behind the desk, though. Thaat has a locked door.

My store had both.
The door right behind the registers has a keypad while the doors by pharmacy are swinging marked members only.

My store had both, too. My question is, doing changes in ehr at another spot, will your etl/hr get the info? You will still have to call or go back to your home spot to confirm with your etl for the schedule changes.

I have visited other Target stores while on vacation or out of town, and used eHR.

I just went up to Guest Services asking for the LOD or HR, and explained that I was a TM at another store in need of using eHR computer. They said it was ok.

Ours has a keypad.... but the door isn't locked, you just pull on it to open. There may or may not be people there - there is a long hall, the first part has 1/2 height or so cubicle things that create it. That area is the timeclock, TL desk area, HR and such. Then a "training room" with 2 computers, then ETL offices, and the break room.

The only door with a lock is the one beyond the swinging doors on the right of the pharmacy. That has the bathroom, locked pharmacy entrance, locked entrance to the hall with AP and the Cash Office. But that is open from the register side with a regular door.

All these setups are so different from my store. I didn't know it could vary so much. I think I've only ever been in two Targets in my entire life, though and I haven't been to the other one since pre-p-fresh.

Our door behind the registers was always locked, too. Though, when you walk to the pharmacy and walk through the swinging doors, if you turned left (right would take you into the pharmacy, and straight would take you through a Fire Door) you'd be staring at a door with a keypad lock, leading into the hallway. Although, you'd just have to press enter, and it'd light up green, & open. I don't think the code was ever even setup :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back