Accommodations - Learn and Earn!

Anyone know the Moto webinar code we don’t have Moto agents
I was wondering the same thing. They do actually come around I met one, once, in my 5 or so years. I remember showing him my Motorola Insider pins!

Anyone know the Moto webinar code we don’t have Moto agents
I see the webinars for Cricket, there's one in 57 minutes. I am going to watch it to get the code lol.
1649174551688.png

EDIT: They did not give a code ☠️

Last edited:
$10 Starbucks in SellPro!

Also reminder to sign up for this: 😁
HALIGHT / My Retail Training is holding an event with 20+ brands and loads of prizes! They have chosen me to spread the word!
Its called the My Retail Training Mystery Mansion. You can sign up to receive updates when the courses come out between May 3rd and the 17th.
You can use my code priebeMM2022 to show them I sent you!

In the mean time you can also sign up for My Retail Training.

HALIGHT / My Retail Training is holding an event with 20+ brands and loads of prizes! They have chosen me to spread the word!
Its called the My Retail Training Mystery Mansion. You can sign up to receive updates when the courses come out between May 3rd and the 17th.

For everyone that signed up you should have revieved and email to sign in. Try checking out if they sent a second email because I think the link was a dud in the first one.

Another Treasure Odyssey has started on Google Retail Training. Prizes: $5 gift card, and collectible cards.

What have you guys gotten from the Mystery Mansion. So far I got $10 gift card and 15% off Motorola code.

I have located the list of prizes:
PrizeQuantityARV (USD), per Prize
PHYSICAL PRIZES (410)
MRT – One (1) ten dollar ($10) Virtual Visa gift card80$10.00
MRT – One (1) twenty dollar ($20) Virtual Visa gift card55$20.00
MRT – One (1) thirty dollar ($30) Virtual Visa gift card20$30.00
USB-IF PRIZE – One (1) twenty-five dollar ($25) Virtual Visa gift card20$25.00
NACON PRIZE – MG-X Controller5$79.99
Elevation Tumbler83$59.00
Fitbit – One (1) Coupon Code 35% Off Any One (1) Device10$0.00
Motorola – One (1) Coupon Code 15% off Any One (1) Device1000$0
OtterBox Case101$40
ARRIS SURFBOARD MAX MESH WiFi System1$399
ARRIS Fanatics Gift Card5$50
iFixit 25% off coupon code10$0
iFixit 50% off coupon code10$0
iFixit Moray Driver Kit10$19.99
iFixit Essentials Tool Kit10$24.99
iFixit Mako Driver Kit5$34.99
iFixit Pro Tech Tool Kit5$69.99
iFixit Manta Driver Kit5$64.99
Epson Earbuds5$250.00

Two days left for Mystery Mansion, it is kind of complicated but the gist is:
1) Complete activities to earn "Clue" badges.
2) Each badge will gray a suspect out in the Library.
2) If you do every thing you will have a 100% chance of choosing the correct suspect. (You only get one chance!)
3) Click the vendor logos in all the rooms of the mansion.
4) Ask the vendors questions in the Q&A section. (They actually give you extremely knowledgeable answers.)
5) Click "Connect" with people attending the event, you will get points.

All these activities will give you spins for random prizes. I have won $20 gift card and two 15% off Motorola phone coupons.

1652674011916.png

What have you guys gotten from the Mystery Mansion. So far I got $10 gift card and 15% off Motorola code.
Got a 15% off Motorola code, a 35% off Fitbit code, and Epson Earbuds. Now to wait for the drawings.

Got a 15% off Motorola code, a 35% off Fitbit code, and Epson Earbuds. Now to wait for the drawings.
Oh wow, you are pretty lucky for the ear buds. According to the price they are probably AirPods Pro, maybe branded with Epson.

So we can get rewards and prizes for being tech?!? I’m in ! I signed up for the saverlife.org and was awarded around $100 so far.

Connect 2 Learn turning into Meta Academy. I assume they will go hard with the rewards at the beginning.

L for Speck transitioning away from Halight to something it looks like they made themselves? It is really ugly. Lets hope they stop putting Gucci bags in the reward shop for a billion points that no one is ever going to achieve.

L for Speck transitioning away from Halight to something it looks like they made themselves? It is really ugly. Lets hope they stop putting Gucci bags in the reward shop for a billion points that no one is ever going to achieve.
Maybe they'll actually ship reward shop items now. The Halight site had been dead for a year at least.

What's the link to the new site?

Back