Accommodations - Learn and Earn!

New SellPro promotion. Here's my referral link.

HP Dare: Don’t Be Scared! Edition

HP Dare: Don’t Be Scared! Edition​

September 19, 2022
A scary good opportunity from HP is here! Invite coworkers to join SellPro in the HP Dare: Don’t be Scared! Edition and you can earn many awards such as $20 eGift cards, HP monitors, laptops and printers! We have many things in store for you, so join us… if you dare.
Let’s go over the details.
Task #1:
  • Invite at least 2 coworkers not already on SellPro to join SellPro.
Don’t be scared to share SellPro. There’s something in it for you too! Once you successfully complete Task #1, you’ll have the opportunity to play for one of the following scary good awards in the PlayZone (while supplies last):
  • HP OMEN 27-inch IPS LED QHD
  • HP OMEN 40L Gaming Desktop
  • HP OMEN 16.1-inch Laptop
  • HP Victus 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop
  • HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 15.6-inch Laptop
  • HP ENVY Inspire 7255e Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer
  • HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e Wireless Inkjet Printer
Task #2:
  • Have at least 1 of your coworkers who newly joined SellPro verify their profile on SellPro. New users can verify their profile by logging into the app and claiming their $10 award – they can choose from $10 Starbucks, $10 Chipotle, OR $10 Domino's!
  • …and, that’s not all. Completion of Task #2 will earn you a trip to the ProShop for your choice of a $20 Starbucks, Barnes & Noble, Domino’s, Subway or Chipotle award (while supplies last)
You can easily invite coworkers to join SellPro straight from the Home screen by tapping on the INVITE button and sharing your unique QR code with them. See…that’s not scary at all.

Attachments

• 1664108742237.png
    1664108742237.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
I alr got about 50 dollars just by not paying attention and hitting the logical buttons LMFAO.
SellPro questions be like:

"What is the reason customers should use HP Instant Ink?"
"1) They save up to 50% on ink."
"2) Their printer will explode without it."
"3) It gives them super powers."
"4) They shouldn't use HP Instant Ink."

Lmao I was joking with my son that HP is brainwashing me and using Starbucks to lure me in. And omg how much do they love the word SUSTAINABLE .
they're honestly such simple questions. Very annoying though LMAO. I just started doing these. How long do they take to get new offers and such?

I don’t know but I just got through most of the campaigns “attended” a few webinars the video wouldn’t even load but I still got credit for it. I am also unlocking as many prizes I can for that playzone game. I already won a $20 gift card playing that but beware it asks you a timed quiz question. I didn’t know that but like you said I pick the logical answer and won.

Updated Connect 2 Learn from Facebook to Meta Sales Academy.
Updated Speck to their new website.

Back