Pricing and Presentation Activating pricing.

Anyone have a good process to activate pricing for multiple locations? This is a bane of mine. IDNK why when you activate one price it doesn't activate for all locations. That just seems unproductive.

96CB7C2A-4994-450C-816E-3C00AF6AA8A7.jpeg

I think they did this on purpose to ensure each location is actually getting the new label. For these I just click each location, scan, click the next, all right in a row. Then I put all of them up after they've been activated.

Side note, I think this is the first time I've ever seen any paper products go directly to 50% clearance. About time they got rid of all those off branded ones nobody buys.

anyone else get frustrated when say a soap goes clearance and it says 4 oh and you ticket the 4 but greenfield says 30 on hand and no matter what you do or audit it will never change it and your forced to print the rest out or take a hit in % because target cant figure out how to update their reporting lol

anyone else get frustrated when say a soap goes clearance and it says 4 oh and you ticket the 4 but greenfield says 30 on hand and no matter what you do or audit it will never change it and your forced to print the rest out or take a hit in % because target cant figure out how to update their reporting lol

No, this has never come up as an issue at my store. I don't think we look at those numbers that closely or I would have heard about it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back