Additions to TBR staff

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
I'd just like to make a super quick announcement that Rock_Lobster has resumed his post as moderator on the boards, and joining him is The Mule. These users bring a wealth of knowledge and community spirit to the forums. If you have any questions regarding the forums, a post or thread, or Target in general, feel free to PM them.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Good hands with good heads.
Having done time as moderator and admin on other boards I know how much fun and what a trial it can be.
Congratulations.

Last edited:

Rock Lobster

Executive Team Leader
Staff member
I'd just like to make a super quick announcement that Rock_Lobster has resumed his post as moderator on the boards, and joining him is The Mule. These users bring a wealth of knowledge and community spirit to the forums. If you have any questions regarding the forums, a post or thread, or Target in general, feel free to PM them.
Thanks Formina! I'll do my best to keep them in line :p

The Mule

Jack Of All Workcenters
Thanks all, we're gonna try and help FS out with everything as best we can, we're just glad to help a community that's done so much for everyone.

Congrat's to both of you. I too have served as administrator and moderator. Not an easy job at times and often thankless. I have faith you will both do well in your new positions. Way to go!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Formina Sage

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
Just to add to the fun, I promoted Kalaen to be a wiki mod - he will be able to delete pages, protect/unprotect pages, and have a couple other powers to make our wiki look great. Just look at the Recent Changes page to check out all the hard editing work he's done to make the wiki a great resource for us!