Archived Advice would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdhdstpchl

Watching it all
Stepped out of the back room to help a guest on the phone, also helped a few guests on the floor at the same time. Took care of phone guest, pulled item and took to the back, after being loudly told that we don't keep large hold items up front.

The person that loudly told me I was in the wrong proceeded to call my exec on walkie. Turns out that a guest had come to the front in tears. That I had been rude with them and she didn't understand some of the questions I had asked.

Oddly when I spoke with the TM at guest service and the GSA they knew nothing about said guest and that there had been no comments or complaints regarding me.

Sound like a setup to anyone??

Stepped out of the back room to help a guest on the phone, also helped a few guests on the floor at the same time. Took care of phone guest, pulled item and took to the back, after being loudly told that we don't keep large hold items up front.

The person that loudly told me I was in the wrong proceeded to call my exec on walkie. Turns out that a guest had come to the front in tears. That I had been rude with them and she didn't understand some of the questions I had asked.

Oddly when I spoke with the TM at guest service and the GSA they knew nothing about said guest and that there had been no comments or complaints regarding me.

Sound like a setup to anyone??
I have no idea what youre trying to say:oops:

Last bit of information: The TL that called my exec about the "upset guest" got rather nasty when they saw me coming from the break room after clocking out for the day because I didn't get with them before clocking out.

I'm worried that the truth is not being told. That I will end up with a PDD or fired because of this complaint that no one else seems to know anything about.

What questions did you ask the guest. Shouldn't they be the ones asking questions?

What questions did you ask the guest. Shouldn't they be the ones asking questions?
I asked if something could be used in place of the particular pens she was hoping to find at our store.
We didn't have the item in Stock, that the guest wanted.

Did that tl tell the front end or Gs? Here is my comment to the Front end, we have some furniture on hold for guest. Please let us know when the guest is ready for pick up. Here is the dpci for suspend ticket. Ask for a red card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back