Archived AE 2016? Rumors and Predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The legs change with the pog. If they sell out quickly it's simply too bad. Same with any other discontinued crap in the store.

This, THIS is part of the BONE HEADED STUPID stuff we do daily.

If this is sold out, REMOVE IT! You are just adding aggravation and headache to SF TM(s) who are going to be pestered to death about it. My SL Girls are so annoyed with it.

I am tired of being told about this, passing it on... This is the last week. It WILL BE RESOLVED. This week. The SLTL or VMLTL can fix, or I WILL.

That BAD "vibe" comes from Corporate and doesn't fall into the realm of something a VMTL would fix. The planogram for the tights, that is set by the POG team includes what tight goes on what leg. I have never set the legs but they look to me to be a single leg (and not a pair that could be replaced). So even IF a VMTL took it upon him/herself to fix this problem they would be unable to (or it would look much worse if they DID). The mannequins in other areas wear prescribed outfits (and secondary outfits should those sell out). Following Brand a VMTL would use those outfits and only get creative once these options are sold out. My store has mannequins in Active for the sports bras ( I call them boobequins), and those have a prescribed bra and then a secondary. On occasion both of those have sold out & I have had to get creative.

I well aware that mannequins have "prescribed" outfits, and then if you don't have they have others to put on them.

That SHOULD APPLY to those those legs... I didn't nor did any my of team set that hosiery stuff up, but it normally just has a pair of the leggings/tights etc. that they stuff the unused portion down in the the leg.... As last time there was a pile of "salvage" of the old disco'd leggings/tights off them to go to the compactor.

The VMTL and the SLTM should be changing these out to other items if the product is no longer being sent to the store, and is gone. You just annoy guests aka "bad vibes."

And 100% "bad vibes" falls into the VMTL position! What is on display and setup is supposed to be helping create all this visual kumbaya and sales.. and when you display stuff we don't have, never had, or is sold out, BAD VIBES! Should be fixed. Doesn't matter what it is... leggings, tights, dress, pants, furniture... Don't put displays of crap out that we don't have only to have TM(s) pestered about it, call boxes to chase .... WASTE of TIME.

This, THIS is part of the BONE HEADED STUPID stuff we do daily.

If this is sold out, REMOVE IT! You are just adding aggravation and headache to SF TM(s) who are going to be pestered to death about it. My SL Girls are so annoyed with it.

I am tired of being told about this, passing it on... This is the last week. It WILL BE RESOLVED. This week. The SLTL or VMLTL can fix, or I WILL.

I well aware that mannequins have "prescribed" outfits, and then if you don't have they have others to put on them.

That SHOULD APPLY to those those legs... I didn't nor did any my of team set that hosiery stuff up, but it normally just has a pair of the leggings/tights etc. that they stuff the unused portion down in the the leg.... As last time there was a pile of "salvage" of the old disco'd leggings/tights off them to go to the compactor.

The VMTL and the SLTM should be changing these out to other items if the product is no longer being sent to the store, and is gone. You just annoy guests aka "bad vibes."

And 100% "bad vibes" falls into the VMTL position! What is on display and setup is supposed to be helping create all this visual kumbaya and sales.. and when you display stuff we don't have, never had, or is sold out, BAD VIBES! Should be fixed. Doesn't matter what it is... leggings, tights, dress, pants, furniture... Don't put displays of crap out that we don't have only to have TM(s) pestered about it, call boxes to chase .... WASTE of TIME.
The tights are defected out, they can't be sold after. No way are they going to change them. It's not cost effective. The rest of the mannequins can have their clothes sold. These aren't an "own your business" kind of thing.

I get the feeling that aggressiveness might be an "opportunity" for you...

My store is lucky to have a talented VML who has helped with sales through her focals. (She was also an internal transfer, used to be an LOD at another store but the position got to being too stressful but she didn't want to leave the company.) Her coordination knowledge has been a godsend for selling grab-and-go furniture that used to sit on the shelves till it went salvage in the past.
They are lucky then because we did get creative and were told to take it all down so oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back