Archived All items scanned report

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrX

I have been picking up some shifts in the backroom. I was made aware I had 3 errors in the past month on the All items scanned report.
can anyone tell me what the all items scanned report is? the only time I come across all items scanned is when I am pulling autofills.
example- the zebra is asking me to pull a Febreeze from a waco. The only items in the waco are Clorox Cleaner, Glade Air Freshener and an Airwick Air Freshener.
I scan the Clorox, Glade and Airwick....zebra doesnt beep twice telling me i have the right product....so I hit "all items scanned" and the zebra takes me to the next location.

why am I appearing on the report? maybe I missed scanning one of the items in the waco?

WHat is the All Items scanned report? and how do I prevent/correct any errors?
I like working in the backroom, and want to pick up more shifts there, so any advice you can give is most appreciated.
Thanks.

Apparently they didn't bother to make Move determine who made the error like RFApps did, so it "blames" the TM who hit All Items Scanned. Your BRTL probably doesn't realize that the report now lists who exposed the error and not who made the error.

You did what your supposed to. What your leadership wants you to do is type the dpci and act like your pulling the item to save the BRLA and fuck all the metrics u mess up because of it.

The correct way of doing it is as you mentioned: scan everything in the location and hit All Items Scanned if the item you're looking for isn't there. That isn't an error itself, it's exposing an error as PackAndCry mentioned.

Leadership gets judged on those metrics, and it's more work for them to "fix" them by making sure all TMs are properly trained, and so they prefer we bypass AIS. They'd rather we drop out of the batch, Audit the location, and jump back in the batch so that location is skipped over and the error is never exposed. It's fixed, because you Audited the location, but that increases pull times and puts the burden on you, rather than them, to fix the problems.

While we're on the subject, anyone know how to pull up the All Items Scanned reports?

Problem with that is it doesn't work when picking batches for flex. So I've been told to act like we picked the item and then cancel it when packing. I can't wait till my leader tries to bitch me out when our canceling get to high.

You did what your supposed to. What your leadership wants you to do is type the dpci and act like your pulling the item to save the BRLA and fuck all the metrics u mess up because of it.

Yep, I have found that it is either easier to think you backstocked something or the zebra just misses things sometimes. But I am sorry errors are errors not my job to hide the fuck ups of others. You don't want to train people, you waste my time hunting down ghosts, you can have your time wasted reading the damn report of how many times I tried to pull something but could not.

Lazy, it will get the higher ups in your store wondering what the fuck is going on. And if it gets to out of hand you get shut down for weeks until your backroom gets its shit together. Exactly what happened in my store.

No worries you gotta do what you’re supposed to do.. It is what it is no exception all leaders fault for not training tms properly or scheduling the right ones thats why we have the 12 steps. Also if your like me don’t really like working in the backroom kinda got forced into it so they can make me do flexfill.. I’m trying everything to get outta there eventually fired no shame walk out less hours anything really.. Front End - Salesfloor - Grocery - Flow - Backroom - Fulfillment next Guest

ASANTS, but metrics are all the ETL-Log cares about at my store, what gets screwed up keeping them green is of no concern to her.🙄

We audit the AISR daily and if the item is actually in the location then we have a conversation with that TM but exposing the error isn’t a bad thing. Some stores don’t like the errors so they will go into my work and pull the item that doesn’t exist and go back into move so it doesn’t result in an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back