Archived All of my emails are gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I came into work today and all of my emails are gone! No folders, no sent messages, nothing. Does anyone know what happened an if I can get everything back? I received emails all today there is just nothing in my email! Help!!!

Read it and sweep it!

If you're confident you should still have something, call CSC! I make it a point to use a filter to auto-copy messages containing... "certain"... words for archival purposes.

What is read it and sweep exactly? Why would it deleate all of my folders and everything in my entire email?

items in your email inbox that have been read, and not filed will only remain so long. If you file them into folders they will stay there.

I don't remember the exact length of time - but it's shorter than you would think.

The one thing I can think of is the exchange server migration gone wrong. Microsoft (or Target, I guess I don't know the specifcs) is in the process of changing servers so your emails may have been lost in the transfer. I know earlier in the week I couldn't log into my email unless I put "dhc/(team member number)" so my email was probably transfered at that time. I believe it should be recoverable, just give our CSC friends a jingle.

When I called the help desk it was on their pre-recorded message as a global issue. My email still has everything but I know some TLs and ETLs were freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back