Archived All of you are just the best people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I’m new here, started a little over three months ago... and I just wanted to thank everyone at my store, or any other stores, you guys are all amazing. I see what every single one of you (well most lol) does to keep the store running. Tis’ The season to want to drink & call out sick, all day, everyday; but to those of you who don’t, to those who show up when they don’t want to, and bust their ass to keep things running, thank you. You aren’t told enough, thank you. Without you, the store would fall apart, and good people need target. While there are plenty of awful guests who come in, angry, basically just because they’re not at Walmart; there are so many good ones, who are happy, just because they’re at Target. Thank you to all of you who work, so hard, for so much less than you’re worth. I really do think it pays off, maybe not for each of you personally, financially, but for the good people out there, who need Target. You’re doing good things, and though it may not feel like you’re hard work is always appreciated, I promise it is, by someone, most likely by lots of people. Anyways, I’m rambling.... because I have the day off. I just wanted to say thank you, and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Boxing Day, Happy solstice, whatever you celebrate, or don’t, Happy December, may the New Year bring you new, and better times, and things.
Love,
Santa

wtf.gif

Do ya wanna get a red caaaaaaaaaaaaaaard?
Saving 5% each daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?
Don't really wanna whine; my job is on the line.
It's the only waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
I used to give great service once but now that's gone;
What are ya gonna dooooooooooooooooooo?
Do ya wanna get a red card?
Debit toooooooooooooooo!

*Do you wanna build a snowman

Santa-

For Christmas, all I want is for you to get rid of my Dumbass TM. I'm okay if sacrifices have to be made and elves have to be laid off for my wish.

Sincerely,

Nokiddiegloves
Done.

Do ya wanna get a red caaaaaaaaaaaaaaard?
Saving 5% each daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?
Don't really wanna whine; my job is on the line.
It's the only waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
I used to give great service once but now that's gone;
What are ya gonna dooooooooooooooooooo?
Do ya wanna get a red card?
Debit toooooooooooooooo!

*Do you wanna build a snowman
Beautiful

Santa-

For Christmas, all I want is for you to get rid of my Dumbass TM. I'm okay if sacrifices have to be made and elves have to be laid off for my wish.

Sincerely,

Nokiddiegloves

Santa delivered y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back