Archived ALL Products of an aisle changing DPCIs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fill-group realignment.

Probable reasons:
- Re-association to a more oriented fill-group in the stores backroom.
- Re-association to a different buyer group.
- Merging to another fill-group that is more closely associated to the department itself.
- Product safety regarding storage and presentation both in the backroom and salesfloor.
- All of the above.

Last edited:
I noticed this the other day when I was pushing a stationery CAF and wondered the same thing. All the photo albums had changed their DPCIs, but the label strips still showed the old DPCIs, so I had to push by eye and hope I was doing it right.

There seems to be a trend in reorganizing pogs by buyer type, for example the cereal aisle revision for most stores just changed to be separated by "Type" instead of "Manufacturer" now separated by "All Family" "Healthy" "Kids" and "On the Go" - while these are all in the same fill group, shortly after Christmas there were significant DPCI merges with many toys and it was generally a re-positioning of toys by age's etc..

With respect to pictures frames, some flow in specifically to fulfill valentines day sales, which might explain it, but not sure I'll see if I can figure it out..

And I completely agree with the pop-tarts..

OK, but anyway this usually not a Transition/total reset job, it's a job for Revision person. And I just did like 2-3 aisles last week like this!

One of the aisles had dividers, and label seem to be off by mini-inches but luckily this was the case, I didn't bother to WASTE a whole day I didn't have by move the dividers... mini-inches shouldn't be too bad *sigh*

Personally, I wish they don't change this much, but if they do change, please don't fool with these divider/pusher aisles in the future!!!

Last edited:
I noticed this the other day when I was pushing a stationery CAF and wondered the same thing. All the photo albums had changed their DPCIs, but the label strips still showed the old DPCIs, so I had to push by eye and hope I was doing it right.

Everybody on sales floor should use LPDA when they push. Flow TMs should have easy access to a LPDA whenever they aren't sure.

Everybody on sales floor should use LPDA when they push. Flow TMs should have easy access to a LPDA whenever they aren't sure.

I forgot to mention that the PDA showed different location schematics too. The new schematics had decimals, so I figured it must've been an unfinished revision or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back