Archived All team meeting /new hour cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

notfit05

Trainer/ clerical / inbound D.C. /
Well just had our all team meeting today at the dc , due to recent safety incidents we are being cut back to a 60 hr cap on hours each pay period where as before we could have 72 , no longer allowed to ride equipment from art or dock to break to cut down on congestion and potential safety issues as well . Hopefully it’s temporary any other dcs having the same thing happen ?

At our fdc they brought our cap back to 70 when it was 66 before I believe. Might just be rdc thing since the fdc and rdcs are completely different

It’s upset a lot of people cutting 12 hrs of ot takes away about 360$ from my check (pretax of course )

We haven’t been able to drive to break for like a year. And I hope they do the hour cap. But what happens in fall season and they do mando 2 shifts? On our second day we leave at 2? That’s not so bad!

Anyone else getting massive amounts of mando already? Packers have been in scheduled up since end of February and this week a key packers and mbp are up 2 and b key are 1.5 (maybe the whole 60 hour limit without officially telling us) and other Ware house workers up 1 which started in early June. Been a crazy year so far, they better expand and build barracks for when they call mando 3’s come fall season.

How long does it take to hoof it from the docks to the break room at a DC? Sounds like a drag fam

It’s the same for the company I work for now. Sadly, it’s just how they budget it. We get barked at while the warehouse pulls exceptional amounts of overtime.

Freight’s gotta move when you’re supplying a large number of stores

Yes we just went into manditory here as well

Further proof of why store-side ETLs are just blowing smoke about OT being worse than burning down an orphanage

It's not the ETLs, it's the Regional VP. I would love nothing more than to not have to worry about OT and extend TMs as needed. Unfortunately the RVP is breathing down the DTL's neck, who's breath down the STLs neck, who's breathing down the ETLs' necks to stop any OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back