Archived Am I going to get fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing they found it and I'd be surprised if they fired you for if it was or wasn't found.

I've had my coworkers:
-let a guest roll out the flat on there own (I know when I first started with mobile, a TM got fired for this, second one didint)
lol i was a cart attendant backing up the front, my line was still really long when i had a carry out to do. was gonna be at least 5 mins before i could get off a lane. the guest then decided to push it out after it old them twice i could not allow that. My then GSTL was legit yelling at me because the guest pushed it out. i understand the severity but cmon, get someone to cover me or call the sales floor!

lol i was a cart attendant backing up the front, my line was still really long when i had a carry out to do. was gonna be at least 5 mins before i could get off a lane. the guest then decided to push it out after it old them twice i could not allow that. My then GSTL was legit yelling at me because the guest pushed it out. i understand the severity but cmon, get someone to cover me or call the sales floor!

Being a cart attendant myself, that kind of thing is what blows my mind. They have us back up fully knowing the implications of it, guest might need a carryout, there's a spill, carts might be running low again, bathroom checks need to be done still, but when something comes up and we're stuck on a lane, it's somehow OUR fault.

Also I'm unfamiliar with this magnet, is this the key/magnet that lets you take things from the cosmetics case?

Also I'm unfamiliar with this magnet, is this the key/magnet that lets you take things from the cosmetics case?
sfkey3ndrl%20combo%20key%20details.jpg

Well, the fact that you care enough that you came on here and made a thread speaks volumes. So I am sure that concern was clear to your etl aptl etc. As others have said just follow up with them. Try not to stress about it I am sure everything will be fine .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back