Archived AMA: EX ETL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Redcard penetration use each week is about 30%. Does Target have a realistic idea of what they want the penetration rate to be?

I'm guessing that they want the penetration rate to be somewhere in the 80-95%......but it ain't going to happen. So, what is a great penetration rate for Redcards? What is the "going rate" for penetration?

How did you decide to leave, what notice did you give, and how did your STL take it?

I have been with the company since Jan. and want to get out this year before 4th quarter. Can't decide to disclose this to my STL now or wait until closer to when I start looking for a new job (Sept) .
Don't say anything until you have a new job. Then give two weeks notice.

Speaking for myself personally, if I'm on the salesfloor I chat/work professionally. Sometimes we'll have casual conversations but they're moving conversations toward some place we need to be. Speaking on the other ETLs in my building, what you describe takes place. It annoys me too and it was a big part as to why I left (still work here as I transition the new ETL). They complain about workloads yet have enough time too fool around in their office/TSC. And more often than not leave work before me, and I'm in at 5:30am/6am.

At my store ( some ) of the ETLS like to just stand around and talk shit about TMs. That's on top of being just shitty people and treating TMs like crap.

I don't talk to ETLs much.

AMA.....got an answer for me?

Our Redcard penetration use each week is about 30%. Does Target have a realistic idea of what they want the penetration rate to be?

I'm guessing that they want the penetration rate to be somewhere in the 80-95%......but it ain't going to happen. So, what is a great penetration rate for Redcards? What is the "going rate" for penetration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back