Archived Amplified Gifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRZone

Former ETL HR
Any stores talk through this yet? I saw the guide on workbench.

I like the idea of additional payroll but I wonder if the payroll will match the workload as always.

I'm still getting used to shit being "sterile."

I remember my STL mentioning something about me when he came back from the fall meeting and my sales floor ETL talk to me about it as I was walking about the building but I haven't looked at it yet.

Seems like it should be some fun building shippers and stuff to go out on the floor

We began discussing today. :(
It is a bunch (up to 50+) of temporary tables, similar to the 'focals' up right now in Halloween. They are going to have gifts showcased in all of the AA floorpads, featuring stuff like gloves, blankets, stuffed animals, coffee cups, (aka impulse buys).
The building of all those tables and the sets is going to be intense, I called a few stores in my area trying to partner with a few stores to coordinate blitz building all those temporary tables, because my signing person is freaking right now.

It is a bunch (up to 50+) of temporary tables, similar to the 'focals' up right now in Halloween. They are going to have gifts showcased in all of the AA floorpads, featuring stuff like gloves, blankets, stuffed animals, coffee cups, (aka impulse buys).
The building of all those tables and the sets is going to be intense, I called a few stores in my area trying to partner with a few stores to coordinate blitz building all those temporary tables, because my signing person is freaking right now.
Is this just for Black Friday or all the way through to Christmas?

Just want to know how long the nightmare is going to last.

From my understanding they are to be kept full ( some are going to limited time offers) once they are sold down- toss the tables.
I think this is a waste of time, they have given us 70 hours, that's right 70 hours, to just build these thing build a bunch of things we are going to toss!

Few questions: How big is your store? Two floors, one floor? Super or regular?

I'm just curious as to how the fuck I'm going to fit fifty tables of crap.

Why do they keep making the walking space more and more limited.

If it is what I’m thinking it is, my stl mentioned it today in huddle. He said that the ones in electronics aren’t going up until after Black Friday so that probably means they will be up through Christmas if not longer.

At my store they built the BTS bins early and stored them EVERYWHERE in TSC (but not any of the ETLs offices, of course) for a little over a week.

I'm guessing I can look forward to the same with these tables.

Amplified you say?

full.jpg

Are these going to be like the obnoxious monster sized handbaskets that are filling up my main aisles?

Too bad for a&a stepping on carpet is above my pay grade. Don't blame me, I didn't make the rules

View attachment 3988
ONE table was going to take 12 hrs to complete...

Yep beyond my pay grade, If Soft lines wants me to do it. They can let the higher ups, know that I deserve the same pay as their regular TM's.

If it ain't in the Signing update, or a Planogram. I have no clue what you are talking about...And NO I did not watch the VMG awards last night, stop asking me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back