Archived Amplified Gifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
amplified fixtures are here to stay unless you work at a small format store

They are staying in small format. Though I still didn't get pogs for them that I can tell. I just incorporated them into my floor plan for now.

We incorporated most of the towers into mini-seasonal and flexed the rest of them with random excess product (mostly mugs and thermoses).

I switched out some of the convertibles in my YC floorpad since the rest of the brand is clean and white (moveable walls).

We had POGs for the fixtures and they are set throughout the store with new stuff.

All stuff that was in endcaps before—so it frees up endcaps for more merch.

What has everyone done with the fixtures? We don’t have enough product to set them all on all the fixtures the pog calls for. We have fixtures staged all over the backroom.

What has everyone done with the fixtures? We don’t have enough product to set them all on all the fixtures the pog calls for. We have fixtures staged all over the backroom.

Us too. Mostly the t-frames. But also a couple towers, and one cart. We've used all of the ones needed for pogs and are now trying to get permission to have a storage trailer for just fixtures. Not too hopeful on that though....guess they'll just keep living outside the fixture room.

We've used them as incremental space and flexed things out like snacks and cereal and stuff. We also used some of the t walls for clothing basics instead of convertibles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back