Archived Amplified Gifting 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good place actually

Except this could encourage guests to do the same at home and it is not recommended by the American Association of Pediatric Doctors (or something like that) as a safe practice for children under 12 months of age as it can present a suffocation risk. That is why Spot has a sign for crib displays explaining "Bare is best" for cribs until the age of 1. CYA to remove the liability.

Now if the animals were merchandised like the crib was their own to sleep in, get them in some of those family pjs, that'd be hilarious.

Is there a map I can print off to find where each fixture is at? I've got 420 repacks of this shit sitting on the rollers because I have no earthly clue where any of it goes.
PPTL should have pre-tied the locations as (95) in October according to the diagram of red boxes in the Q4 book. Location of the closest fixture: example M40 (95).
There should be a few in : RTW, Boys, Infants, Girls, and Men’s. The book tells how many, which ones and approx locations.
The second set for 11/25 should already be pre-tied too. Although it is possible to change locations if Softlines TL/PPTL/VM don’t all agree. Our VM is very concerned when fixtures are moved, she shifted a few pre-tied locations when they were done, no big deal.

why are family pajamas a thing
I really like them. Every store seems to carry some matching line. I Would have liked them for the fam when my kids were small to make Christmas morning pictures cute. Everyone Too old for that now.
I wish they were set together by style though. Softlines girl put men’s in men’s, women’s in women’s, kids in kids, and infants in infants. Guests seem aggravated running back and forth between departments trying to get the correct sizes for each family member. When one is missing they dump them all and start anew with the next print.

I really like them. Every store seems to carry some matching line. I Would have liked them for the fam when my kids were small to make Christmas morning pictures cute. Everyone Too old for that now.
I wish they were set together by style though. Softlines girl put men’s in men’s, women’s in women’s, kids in kids, and infants in infants. Guests seem aggravated running back and forth between departments trying to get the correct sizes for each family member. When one is missing they dump them all and start anew with the next print.
Yeah, but when you're digging through repacks in the backroom on a busy Saturday afternoon to find a women's set for a guest and all you can find is men's, and it all looks the same, they don't look so cute.

Lol, it would literally take me 20 minutes to find the RFID and then another 30 to get it to work. But thank you for the suggestion, I truly hadn't thought of that.
Depending on your INF numbers it might be worth the time and effort... sadly.

The pajamas can't stay in stock for the life of me. And as if Style wasn't already a hot mess, add on the zoo, candy shop and tower records to our destination lol

Depending on your INF numbers it might be worth the time and effort... sadly.
Definitely a must with softlines, we have five and they’re all used almost everyday whether it’s helping a guest or finding a flex. They are amazing.

Maybe this was already mentioned and I just didn’t see it, but I was told that amplified gifting is going to a permanent thing. Not going away after the season... fun times! 😐

Yup! All the fixtures are gonna be kept going forward. All these bookcases and hurdles and the THREE CARTS.

I didn't see the bookcases in the one pic I saw of Valentine's in mini seasonal which is concerning. There is no place to store these fixtures.

Yup! All the fixtures are gonna be kept going forward. All these bookcases and hurdles and the THREE CARTS.

I didn't see the bookcases in the one pic I saw of Valentine's in mini seasonal which is concerning. There is no place to store these fixtures.
The notes read like they will be used somewhere, most likely seasonal or softlines.

I'm sure I contributed to an increase in INF today with all the family pjs getting ordered and them being scattered all over the backroom, mostly unlocated. RFID helped me find 2 items out of the many I could not. So frustrating!
Well now that I'm no longer sorting truck, I'm sure it will take an inordinately higher amount of time to find anything because the other person (who I'm leaving sort to get away from) has no damn clue what she's doing (or just fucking doesn't care).

I'm sure I contributed to an increase in INF today with all the family pjs getting ordered and them being scattered all over the backroom, mostly unlocated. RFID helped me find 2 items out of the many I could not. So frustrating!
We had a flow TM just dump a bunch of amplified gifting stuff on the floor to take a vehicle. Like, okay, it took someone an 8 hr shift to organize that, but you go right ahead.

Stored?? I'm sure they won't be stored anywhere. They'll probably just get pushed here and there in the backroom for all eternity.

Definitely a must with softlines, we have five and they’re all used almost everyday whether it’s helping a guest or finding a flex. They are amazing.
Honestly, they're really just a pain for me. I push truck more than anything else. So I usually remember if I put them out, where they'd be on the floor, where they'd be in the back, etc. I mean we're low volume and I have a great visual memory, but honestly, our computer system is literally never right.

I also sort, but I'm on my last week of that, so we'll see how I do after that...

I plopped 2 repack boxes stuffed full of amplified gifting on the fitting room desk this morning. Softlines wasn't happy. Nothing else I can do with it when it keeps coming out in my pulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back